Anyone wants a Gmail account?

T

Toonces

Eep. Now I have 10 Gmail invites to give away. @_@

So, um....if anyone who have not gotten Gmail account yet and wants one, just PM me to let me know. ^^;

Toonces said:
Eep. Now I have 10 Gmail invites to give away. @_@

So, um....if anyone who have not gotten Gmail account yet and wants one, just PM me to let me know. ^^;

i know a few people who have them.. can you please tell me about them.. cuz i am starting to get sick of aol.. ugh! thinking about switching it to yahoo or something.. not too crazy about hotmail..

thanks!! :thumb:

zesty said:
i know a few people who have them.. can you please tell me about them.. cuz i am starting to get sick of aol.. ugh! thinking about switching it to yahoo or something.. not too crazy about hotmail..

thanks!! :thumb:

Well, for one thing, it has a large storage - 1,000 MB, and searchable, too...so you don't have to delete any email. Very, very few spam. Best of all, no annoying pop-ups or untargeted banner ads (although Google does place text ads in each email, but they are not as annoying.) More information to find out about Gmail

Hope it helps answer your questions about Gmail. :)

Toonces said:
Well, for one thing, it has a large storage - 1,000 MB, and searchable, too...so you don't have to delete any email. Very, very few spam. Best of all, no annoying pop-ups or untargeted banner ads (although Google does place text ads in each email, but they are not as annoying.) More information to find out about Gmail

Hope it helps answer your questions about Gmail.

and is it free?? and also is there a link for it?? and also is there a save feature for it in case i have to go in there to look for a saved email if needed? cuz hotmail doesnt have that.. ugh!

zesty said:
and is it free?? and also is there a link for it?? and also is there a save feature for it in case i have to go in there to look for a saved email if needed? cuz hotmail doesnt have that.. ugh!

yes, indeedy, it is free...and yes, you can save your email in a folder or two too. :)

It's still not open to public yet...but if you want, PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite so you can set up your own Gmail account.

I've been using my Gmail since May of last year and I am not even at 10% yet. I do a big file sending. Once I finish school and have no need for sending big files, this account could last me up to 20 years! Of course, by the time 10 years go by... they will come up with a bigger account. This is just enough for me. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
I've been using my Gmail since May of last year and I am not even at 10% yet. I do a big file sending. Once I finish school and have no need for sending big files, this account could last me up to 20 years! Of course, by the time 10 years go by... they will come up with a bigger account. This is just enough for me. :thumb:

That's great. :) I also use Gmail to send large files too, since I'm an artist who create digital illustrations. *nods*

Back