Anyone own modifications cars?

RacerFox22

Reaction score
Hey just wondering anyone do modifications on their own cars? I would like to chat about it... I'm in a slow processing of modifications to my 2000 Pontiac Grand Am. Winter seasons is my break away from the car because its too cold to do anything on the car.

Nikki

hmm, i wud mod my fave little dreamy suv if i have money. it is '72 to '76 ford bronco. classic isnt cheap ya know. sometimes i pray that chip foose wud steal my dreamy bronco. ;)

no!

LilacMystic22 said:
Hey just wondering anyone do modifications on their own cars? I would like to chat about it... I'm in a slow processing of modifications to my 2000 Pontiac Grand Am. Winter seasons is my break away from the car because its too cold to do anything on the car.

Nikki
this is the best time! put a heater in your garage! if you do not have one rent a storage unit big enough for your tools and the the car..and get a heater!

nah, we have a 1 car garage here. but wasn't in the mood doing things right now. Xmas is around the corner and wait in see if i get any money for xmas. I already found a nice purple racing stripes with a big red logo of pontiac for top of my hood. Will be ordering it later on and will put on when the weather gets warm. Next month, will take my car to best buy store to finish up installing my sound system. And then want to get 18 inch rims for my car. Factored rims right now is just for winter.

deafclimber said:
hmm, i wud mod my fave little dreamy suv if i have money. it is '72 to '76 ford bronco. classic isnt cheap ya know. sometimes i pray that chip foose wud steal my dreamy bronco. ;)
Hey, nah not always expensive if you find old classic bronco without being all fixed up. You can find old broncos that you want to fix up yourself. My roommate always get old cars for cheap and we work together to fix it up and sell it for alittle more price as what it worth.

Back