Anyone into reptiles?

I like lizards but never had any. Snakes creep me out. OMG, I can't handle them. Kamoto dragons are cool but I wouldn't want one.

I saw a garden snake in the street once and was worried it would get run over
so I stopped my car and got out and put it on some grass . The snake was going toward the grass so I thought this was the safest place for it.

Me! Me! Me! Me! I own 1 bearded dragon, 3 red eyed crocodile skinks even one egg is on the way :eek3: 1 Tokay gecko (handtame!)

One of the last times I went to Louisiana, there were alligators on some of the roads. It was creepy but kinda cool. Imagine walking out of your house to see one walking down the street. :giggle:

I would be scared. I've seen videos -- despite their short stubby legs, they can move really fast! And the bigs one will eat people, right?

Yikes! I guess I'm never moving to Loisiana!

When I was a kid I had turtles. I really wanted a dog and a cat -- but my parents said no to that...

The turtles were fun. Some of my neighbors use to bring back a tadpole after their visited their grandparents who lived on a farm. We would have ant eating contests between my turtle and their tadpole -- my turtle usually won. :)

I feel bad for the little critters I owned though. We obviously were not caring for them properly, none of them lived long. After a while we got the idea that our turtle bowl wasn't cutting it and I stopped getting turtles for pets.

Back