Anyone interested Car Pool from Mich to Florida for Deaf freedom Cruise On 0ct 28th

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Anyone who interested carpool from Mich to Florida.?
My hubby and I are leaving on Oct 23rd and on way to Michigan in Detroit and take hwy I-75 straight to FLA...

Need two people can join my mini van and would be great share for paying gas and motel. Wha..ever depend where location and to stay overnite.

And also Love to stop by sightseeing the Space Shuttle area then straight to Miami, Fla.

My hubby and I already have booked in motel in MIAMI, FLA for two nite then boarding into the ship on Oct 28th.

Feel free talk w/me PM please **Serious inquiries**
:ty:

u mean u plan stop in huntsville, alabama space shuttle? i hope everything smooth for u.. :hug:

i wish i could join, but i'm flying to florida... but I can't wait to see u again :)

i wish to join but i am flying out of detroit but can't wait to see ya again on the cruise :D

I have not talked w/my hubby plan stop by in alabama.

My hubby would love to see stop by space shuttle in FLA.. i think it's orlando or other location.

wait and see find it out further whoever interest to join my car along to fla..
If not.. so then we doesn't mind as long we can travelling ourselves.

WEll did you find any one to go with you guys? We will be leaving from MIlwaukee airport, to Fort Lauderdale on OCt 26, will attend and stay at the Pre Cruise party hotel.

I wish I could join ya, but I'm flying. I look forward to meeting you all in FL or on the cruise! :)

that ok
Thanks anyway..
ourselves will take our own and long drive trip heading to Fla.

BUT..... PISSED OFF ABOUT CRUISE.. WHICH ABOUT CHANGED THEIR POLICY..
ISSUES PREGGY WHICH I GOT INFO IN MY EMAIL.
I'M KINDA LITTLE UPSET AS BIT.. AND WAIT UNTIL I'LL SPEAK OUT DIRECTLY W/THEM ON PHONE.. CUZ FIRST PLACE THEY SAY YES.. ALLOWED.. FEW MONTHS LATER, GOT EMAIL.
I WAS VERY FUROUISLY THAT I PAID LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS..

AND ALSO OTHER THING, THEY ARE ASKING FOR ANOTHER 20 DOLLAR PER PERSON DUE REASON EXTRA.. **MUMBLING**
SHORT NOTICE!!!! HAVE YOU GOT EMAIL TODAY?????

EXPECTING EVERYONE HAVE TO PAY EXTRA EXPENSE TO COVERAGE COST!!

**sorry I'm typing so huge letter captials due angry!** my vent!

that ok
Thanks anyway..

I'M KINDA LITTLE UPSET AS BIT.. AND WAIT UNTIL I'LL SPEAK OUT DIRECTLY W/THEM ON PHONE.. CUZ FIRST PLACE THEY SAY YES.. ALLOWED.. FEW MONTHS LATER, GOT EMAIL.

AND ALSO OTHER THING, THEY ARE ASKING FOR ANOTHER 20 DOLLAR PER PERSON DUE REASON EXTRA.. **MUMBLING**

Do you mean they charged you more money just because your pregnant? If yes it is discrimination!!

***updated***

Passages Deaf Travel
Say: Still Stand
You Can't Go...
I'm Very Furouis Upset.. They Offered Me To Sell Someone Who Interest To Go Cruise..
I'm Very Very Very Deepily Upset...
I Knew No One Will Buy My Ticket For Two Ppl (me And Hubby)
They Refuse Giving Me Full Refund..
**************pissed Off*******************

Lost Lot Of Money!
Thanks Lot To Passage Deaf Travel!!!!

*crying*

WHY WHY WHY, THEY DID TELL US ALLOWED GO ON CRUISE WHILE I'M PREGGY FIRST PLACE.. UNTIL TODAY GOT EMAIL UDPATED.. I PAID FOR NOTHING... ******Pissed off big time***** ((sorry my vent))

Anyone wanna buy $2,422.00 for two ticket in one.
It's Cabin 6276 Deck 6 Cat: E2 (Balcony)
SERIOUS INQUIRY!!! HURRY PLEASE..

they charged extra money for the baby?? thats stupid! baby is not born YET? obivously they are fuckin greedy....

im curious about others if they have to pay extra charge 20 dollars?? wait to see what others said.... :hmm:

What? they charge you extra cause you're pregnant ?

I read that email. I was surprised that they told GA, she can go during her preggy. Now the letter come today and said cant have anyone who is more than 27 weeks pregnant on the ship.

That is SUCKS (excuse my language!)

that ok
Thanks anyway..

I think 20 bucks is not a big deal I think, maybe just to help to offset some expenses or coverage of something I dunno... ackk...

I read that email. I was surprised that they told GA, she can go during her preggy. Now the letter come today and said cant have anyone who is more than 27 weeks pregnant on the ship.

That is SUCKS (excuse my language!)

yeah they should have told her before that if over 27 weeks cant go.. i think what they did was wrong and im sure after this their business will go out of business..

like i said they are greedy for MONEY.. nothing new! :roll:

Back