Anyone had good time on Memorial weekend?

I had a good weekend. Yesterday I went to Fort Snelling Cemetary (military cemetary) -- my boyfriend's grandparents are buried there (his grandfather was in WW II) and my boyfriend is also in the army himself. We didn't go to the Iraq section though because that was too emotional for him -- he's lost friends while he was in Iraq. Here's some pictures at Fort Snelling:

IMG_6328-ftsnelling-72.jpg

IMG_6330-ftsnelling-72.jpg

IMG_6335-ftsnelling-72.jpg

I got a flat tire luckily it wasn't completely flat and I was at the grocery store which had a gas station to fill the tire up with air and whew! it worked! Had to wait for the next day (today) to replace the tire. Now, I am good :)

I worked. My husband worked. It rained, so didn't even cook out.

Quiet as quiet goes - I homeschool, so the kids had school and other than that we had rain, storms, more rain and rivers beginning to crest and flood. Other than that - I am trying to teach myself sign language after just losing all of my hearing 3 months ago. I had been losing over the years, but all of a sudden it went completely. ASL is not easy for me, especially when I don't know anyone near here to ask for help and communicate with and the family isn't interested or can't due to arthritis.

I got a flat tire luckily it wasn't completely flat and I was at the grocery store which had a gas station to fill the tire up with air and whew! it worked! Had to wait for the next day (today) to replace the tire. Now, I am good :)

Ah, It's a good thing you got your tire replaced as soon as you could. It could have been worse, whew.

Back