Anyone get ear molds done at different times?

NaidaUP

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if other people have got ear molds done at different times.

I'm thinking it's away of saving money if only one is causing feedback.

My left (which is maxed out) is always the first to cause feedback as its about 15db more powerful then my right.

Was thinking next time I need my left done, to just get my left done and then wait until my right starts to feedback.

I'm not bothered about having different colours ear molds.

Has anyone else done that before??

I'm just wondering if other people have got ear molds done at different times.

I'm thinking it's away of saving money if only one is causing feedback.

My left (which is maxed out) is always the first to cause feedback as its about 15db more powerful then my right.

Was thinking next time I need my left done, to just get my left done and then wait until my right starts to feedback.

I'm not bothered about having different colours ear molds.

Has anyone else done that before??

I got my left ear mold done by itself a while ago because it had gotten a crack in it, so, yeah, go ahead and get just the one. I have blue glitter and I can see some difference between the two molds when they're side-by-side, but people won't notice them (and who cares if they do :D).

Thanks LoveBlue. :)

Does it feel strange with having a tighter fit one then the other one?

When I was younger, I was very OCD about having things equal. Not anymore thankfully? :)

I have had ones done at diff times and some at the same time and I feel like the fit is better when both are done at the same time

I'm going to give it ago next time I need new molds. Audi recommends every 6 months as silicone starts to strink (sp) but will keep going as long as I can.

I think some company somewhere needs to make camo ear moulds. I would buy them!

I think some company somewhere needs to make camo ear moulds. I would buy them!

It's really easy to get. Just ask your audi. You could get camo or urban camo with no problem at all. You just have to request it when you have them made.

Today, I even have camo Ear Gear on my hearing aid! (To go with my blue glitter earmolds.))

It's really easy to get. Just ask your audi. You could get camo or urban camo with no problem at all. You just have to request it when you have them made.

Today, I even have camo Ear Gear on my hearing aid! (To go with my blue glitter earmolds.))

You're so fashionable, Botts. Makes me jealous. :wave: :lol:

You're so fashionable, Botts. Makes me jealous. :wave: :lol:

Of course! Sit back in awe when I tell you I am thinking of having my winter earmold made to match my Jaguars hoodie, which might mean blue with a black swirl... :hmm:

Back