Anyone from upper michigan

rob6982

Reaction score
I am new at this. My name is Rob, 28, deaf/hoh sweet transman looking for a friendship or maybe more. I moved up here from Pennsylvania about a year and half ago, I am hoping to find the fun and adventure. If any one around here would like to hang out and explore the experiences of adventure and friendships :)

Rob:wave:

I am new at this. My name is Rob, 28, deaf/hoh sweet transman looking for a friendship or maybe more. I moved up here from Pennsylvania about a year and half ago, I am hoping to find the fun and adventure. If any one around here would like to hang out and explore the experiences of adventure and friendships :)

Rob:wave:

Hello Rob.... Welcome to AD (AllDeaf).... I used to live southwest Michigan for 11 years as straight woman but when i moved to California after my graduation in 1984 and had a baby and then in Feb 1985, i met my wife (former husband) through deaf valentines day party and fell in love and dated for one month and got married and had another child (long story) and in next two years later in dark secret until we saw "Transgender Surgery" on tv and i was fascinated with that kind of surgery.... My wife admitted that she (former he) wanted to be a woman since she was 10 yrs old and afraid that i might leave her because of her transgender but i accepted her the way she is.... and i told her i never knew what transgender when i was growing up until the tv program showed me about that. So, i told her that i wanted to be transman so she accept who am i.... and ever since, we have been on and off crossdressing but did not go on hormones therapy until 2001 we started take seriously to become full time transman/transwoman to even today! What part in Upper Michigan are you living now?

I grew up in Detroit and was living outside Detroit. Now I am in the Southwest with all that cacti.

I'm from middle mich. That's about the best I can do Rob. Sorry. I'm a Bi hearing girl, but I'm taking ASL and getting pretty good. ^_^ I would be happy to be your friend.

Back