Anyone else own Staffordshire Bull Terriers out there?!

Taavinen

Reaction score
As the title suggests. Love my two staffies. Such great and loyal dogs. When I first got ill and was losing my hearing and suffering constant vertigo and severe vertigo attacks landing me in hospital my two Staffs were the best company I could have when my wife was at work :)

:wave:Love Staffies, work with many bully types at the humane society where I volunteer as a dog trainer. I'm involved with "pit bull" <generic term> and Rottie <I live with two Rottie females> rescue.

I also work at a holistic pet supply shop and a few of the staff bring their dogs to work. One of the other employees brings his pair of Staffie mixes-

Nope, but tons of people mistake rednoses for my breed, especiallly in mixes. You have no idea how many people try to bring young pits or pit mixes to Vizsla rescues.

Nope, but tons of people mistake rednoses for my breed, especiallly in mixes. You have no idea how many people try to bring young pits or pit mixes to Vizsla rescues.

:roll:

Many dog breed look lil like a pit mix.. however never say never. My pittie isnt a 100 perccent bully I had a dna test done on her. Even a bully rescue sent a trainer when I first took her in due to her issues said she was 100 percent pit. She has 3 bully breed in her but the 25 percent was ridgeback. Her grandparents were purebreeds of their breed n crossed to make the parents half n half. Shes only 25 percent staffie so itll make me a proud staffie owner too lol. Her traits are like a staffie anyways.

Back