Anyone dip?

JHuschke

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it's a bad habit..but it's my choice. Life is all about what you enjoy doing!

I still don't like the law where being under 18/19 you can't buy smokeless tobacco. It is really stupid, however the law on alcohol is good enough, 21. Age of 15 or above should be the law on my opinion. I've dipped since I was 14 and nothing has happened to me, yet. I'm not a big addict, I do it every week but not everyday. I just like the taste, thats all. And yea, it was kinda fun when you get lightheaded, I liked that =P but it doesn't happen so often anymore. If anyone has opinions on the flavors, I am doing Grizzly Wintergreen (always longcut on any), but soon I am going to change to Copenhagen longcut

I did a long time ago. It was only for a short time though. Maybe 2 months or so. I chewed the skoal pouches.

I used to.

I used Hawkeye (sp?) when I was in high school then used Beechnut Wintergreen. I just chewed them whenever I was in the mood for some.

Not too long ago I decided to try Beechnut Wintergreen again, and boy it made me sick. I am not touching any again.

I recently tried Snus - they are OK, tasted better than the regular dipping tobacco, but snus does not require spitting out. Snus is very popular in countries like Sweden. Women in Sweden use them as well.

I never liked the pouches, but I think they would but good for those that wear braces, so the stuff never gets caught up. Skoal is more common if people don't know what dip you're talking about. Skoal Longcut Straight is the best kind of Skoal I have tried, I love it's flavor but it's not worth paying 5$ a day or a week unless you have the money

My grandma dipped "Peach"...dunno if it's still around???..HAHA...But no, I've never dipped...but dated a guy who "chewed tobacco"....was gross!! Never dated him again! He even had a "spit can" in every room of his house! And at times, swallowed the tobacco too!

Back