Anyone Closed Caption sell?

Not worth to buy Telecaption Box. NTSC will no longer over the air by Feb 2009.

i just bought an rca dvd player

I need to know what brand & model DVD player?

Your Telecaption have two plugs "in" and "out to TV". If your Telecaption does not have any RCA plug (red, white and yellow) then out of luck.

Try comcast cable to Telecaption's read "in" then "out" cable connect to TV's rear "in".

If, your telecaption box does not support Cable TV.

Then, you have to get Comcast Cable box. Ask Comcast's customer service for DCT-700 or standard box.

Telecaption 4000

Darkage

I have a RCA television from January 1991 - RCA unused VHS purchased from K-Mart about 9 years ago - RCA dvd player bought 2 months ago from Target

Comcast sent a letter in the mail about waiving the digital starter box fee for a year - went to their office this morning and the girl said the box has closed-captioning - she also says they will install the box, vcr and dvd player for $16.95

will let you know how this works out

Comcast has been moving stations up to digital - I'm paying the same and getting less channels - plus NO TV GUIDE listings so I never know what's on

thank for writing

Telecaption 4000

I just had comcast come to install their digital box and connect the vcr and dvd player - unfortunately the dvd player didn't work - my telecaption 4000 also had to be hooked up and set to channel 3 to get closed captioning for the double digit and triple digit channels

Back