Anyone around Jacksonville?

zlfuller

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here lives around Jacksonville?? I live in mayport... There is a deaf group/club in st. augustine, but never seem to find the time to check it out. I hear they play volleyball on fridays and have a happy hour afterwards. Wish we could get something like that going here in Jax...

Mayport? That's like an hour drive from St. Augustine.

I don't live in the Jacksonville-Duval/St. Augustine area, but I have some connection there.

Welcome to AllDeaf, zlfuller.

I'm from Jacksonville, Duval County...and I do love Mayport, especially the fishing.....and the seafood restaurants there.......Wish I did have more time to join the deafies at Starbucks, etc. I do know there is a lot going on in Jax. I can give you some "connections" for it, but I do not go, I'm super busy at home.

I'm from Jax also.

There are many others outside this forum members while few attend here, too.

St. Auggy (half hour drive) has them, ofc.

We deafies usually attend DPHH and Starbucks plus several events such like FSDB HC and entertainments... beaches, too! I went to DPHH last Sat.

There was National Deaf Softball tournament going on in Fort Lauderdale last weekend, but I didn't attend. They had 51 teams, a tourney record they said.

Welcome aboard, zlfuller!

Back