Anybody wishing for snow here?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am and I am dreaming of white Christmas.. heh! :o :dance2:

HELL NO!!! I don't want any damn SNOW! Only on Christmas I don't mind!!!! Just for ONE day.

4_14_202.gif
~ not approve snow in my home area!

:thumb: I am goin' for it and hopefully it will pour some snow down here. Let it snow and have fun !! ;)

I wish, I wish and make my wish come true... White Christams... I remember we had White Christmas , on x-mas day. Boy, I miss snow on x-mas. It was beautiful. When we woke up in the morning of x-mas day. We look at thru the window and it was awesome snow on x-mas day. I will never forget that.

i want snow!!! i love white christmas.. its so beautiful and perfect for the holiday! as it is fitting you know?? :) It did snowed on christmas 3 times here in my whole 34 yrs since i have been living here in Arkansas.. thats it.. sigh.. :(

We are suppose to get mixed icy precipitations this thursday! the highs will be only 45. I saw that on the news this morning! I was like oh no cuz i have dr appt that day for my 2 weeks following care check up... so i dunno how bad it will be?? and plus it will be the day i get to DRIVE!!! finally!!! i cant wait! i miss driving my car.. ugh! ha.. I guess its a wait n see.. :D

Hell no!!...I only want to see snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, then the snow can move somewhere else... *looks like the snow moving where GalazyAngel lives*...:deal:

Oh yeah yes bring it on ! wanna snow here .... love snow .!!! especially on christmas day !! it had been long time since had snow on christmas day, Grr last christmas was just missed snow on christmas day was snowed on Boxing day just day after christmas .. but still during in christmas week thou... i wish i did taking the pictures of those breathing taking awesome were frosted over everywhere in this town while the snowed was still settled ... we went walked through this frost/snow covered oh god !! never forget it so awesome .. because can not use the car too dangerous to driving as too slippery .. so had to walked we just love it and fell in love with this awesome sighted so beautiful sighted .. ...
so hopefull will happen again this christmas but this week the weather here are very mild grrr !! :(

Hell no!!...I only want to see snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, then the snow can move somewhere else... *looks like the snow moving where GalazyAngel lives*...:deal:

:run: ~ my lives! Prepare pack pack... let's outta of here... fly snowbird time!
:D

I am PRAYING for snow here!! It's supposed to rain and then change to sleet/snow by Wednesday afternoon. We used to get a lot of snow, but not for the past couple of years. I prefer SNOW, not SLEET or ICE!! The kids are hoping schools will close... VERY UNLIKELY around here! LOL

I remember it snowed right on my birthday two years ago and I was sooooo excited!!! My husband and kids took me sledding and it was soooo much fun!!! Maybe I'll get my wish again this year?? One can only hope! LOL

I don't like snow much !!! I like sun rays that make me feel better :dance2:

Oh you silly girl!!! He live in Europe! :lol:

I would LOVE to move to CA but the cost of living...no thanks! I'll rather stuck here than suffer living in CA! I cannot believe how expenisve it is getting to right now.

I wouldn't want any snow just on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. :) maybe on New Year's Day as well so we can stay home and reeeeeeeeelllllllllaxxx before my son go back to school on Jan 2 and I have CI surgery on the 3rd. :)

:rofl: Then move to CA.. hehe!

ROFL I am laughing now...:lol:

Awww why can't ya tell me? :giggle:

Iresel? Italy? Belgium? Gemany? France? Switzerland? Finland? Ireland?

I know there are more! LOL!

I am :pissed:
:whip: FelixKat :lol:
I don't need CA I have the sun in my heart :D

yep , I live in Europe .. but whereabouts in Europe ? :giggle:
LT , I'm sending my winks to you from the secret country :D
:wave:

I am :pissed:
:whip: FelixKat :lol:
I don't need CA I have the sun in my heart :D

yep , I live in Europe .. but whereabouts in Europe ? :giggle:
LT , I'm sending my winks to you from the secret country :D
:wave:

I would say Scotland..Cause he from highland. Between England and Scotland.

hehe i know where he is from and im not telling.. u cant make me.. :giggle: ;)

I wish to have white christmas because I never have experienced one before.

Ohh You will FALLEN in love with snow on Christmas Day. So beautiful and so peaceful!!!

I loves it too! We had few White Christmases in our hometown and also at DHB's Parent as well. :)

I wish to have white christmas because I never have experienced one before.

Back