anybody collect dolls?

:grouphug: Kikichick, Katziechickie, Lizachicky.... wanna pool in our resources and buy the hottie doll and get the longest size they have?? ;) The box better not say "Not Included with Batteries" and the tongue better have several settings for slow, medium, fast and roadrunner fast!!! :twisted: Ohhhhh-so-fab-u-lust!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! We're wicked, chickies!!!! *holding my hands to my chest in eager anticipation until the UPS hottie arrives!!*:laugh2:

Bullshit, bbnt :mrgreen: Now you are just tryin' to cover up your tracks......... good try! lol

If I recall, you also told Alex that he should buy one. I think you deserve a kick in the nuts from E.

Yeah, Freakychick, but you and Katziechick better clean up after you are done!! LMAO!!

lololol :laugh2: true!!! but me.. naaahhh :greddy: i m too good and pure for that but only if they make a men doll, i would.. :rofl:

:shock: *speechless* :eek:

Freaky is one :crazy: sunnavafreak! LOL!!

Hey Kiki you might wanna check out the site again. There IS a man doll on that site!
http://www.realdoll.com/maledoll1.html
Click on each pictures to view a bigger image. *grin* ooooooh sooooo fabulust!

Liza, stay with Freaky while I go to the store and get some more jumbo size heavy duty batteries in case she puts it out 'k? ;)

:naughty: *gets wicked* :twisted:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Liza
Bullshit, bbnt :mrgreen: Now you are just tryin' to cover up your tracks......... good try! lol

If I recall, you also told Alex that he should buy one. I think you deserve a kick in the nuts from E.

Yeah, Freakychick, but you and Katziechick better clean up after you are done!! LMAO!!

I have balls of steel so it won't matter

Katziechick what should I do while Freakychick is.....???
Kikichick, that's very realistic isn't it??? heheheee :devil:

bbnt, I am sure E will bang that with a steel rod like a gong.. and you will go.... *shaking* in a very cartoonish way.

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
ooo seen that before :laugh2: its fabuluous-icious-lust!!! :laugh2:

Ooooooo! So fabuluous-icious-lust!

Sure is expensive, though... :laugh2:

Originally posted by Katzie
:shock: *speechless* :eek:

Freaky is one :crazy: sunnavafreak! LOL!!

Hey Kiki you might wanna check out the site again. There IS a man doll on that site!
http://www.realdoll.com/maledoll1.html
Click on each pictures to view a bigger image. *grin* ooooooh sooooo fabulust!

Liza, stay with Freaky while I go to the store and get some more jumbo size heavy duty batteries in case she puts it out 'k? ;)

:naughty: *gets wicked* :twisted:

:twisted: Mwahahahahahaha... hurry Katziehickie... hurry!!!! This chickie cant wait.. but I'll gladly wait until a certain ADer comes to my rescue!!!! ;)

Back