Any wiiU or 3DS players out there?

MonaLisa1992

Reaction score
Chime in here! I just got a wii u about a month ago and I've loved playing Pikmin. As for the 3ds I've been playing animal crossing until I pick up Pokemon. Any game recommendations or tips for these systems?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I have Animal Crossing, Pokemon Y and... Etrian Odyssey 4! If you like a really old school, really tough as nails RPG where you also get to draw your own map as you play, this is as good as it gets. If that's too hardcore, they've done a reissue of the original called Etrian Odyssey Untold: the Millennium Girl which has a greater focus on the story (there's barely any story to normal Etrian games)

The only other 3DS game I want right now is Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, but it's hard to find and I'm too lazy/stupid to just order it online.

Everyone seems to be playing Bravely Default now anyway.

I love the harvest moon series! I have a bunch of them that are mostly old school. I'll need to look into the rpg stuff you mentioned. The map sounds cool.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I have wii u and am not into it often to chime in. I like the wii u fit and have used it 2x so far from the last 2 months ive owned it.

Back