Any Superhonda.com members here??

Shibby

Reaction score
I am, H22 Bastard over there..

currently own a 95 Civic HB pending a H22A swap sometime this winter.. :twisted:

**EDIT** forgot to add the url, www.superhonda.com hope its alright to add the url even thou it goes to another forum, which some boards forbid that.

Last edited:
Nope. Not a Honda fan here.

Well, I can't say I don't appreciate a Honda, I'd just much prefer, in this order, German Engineering, or American V8 Muscle.

Yo dude im one of this site member, ur car rate is 5 for out of 1 sucks to 10 phat score, ya gotta custom more, and upgrade ur hps. Mine 1994 honda civic ex 210hp with montgei racing rims and kombat 2 rear and skirt power style front bumper plus shotgun spoiler with mold custom cut and smooth it up body in 1 with razo interior, pure full kenwood systems, dohc vetc some mugens. Just keep up with it it took me 3 years to do that. Still a lot things left todo probaby install turbo and some stuff. My goal isn't for racing it likely show car contest it means " show off the extior and inteior.

DEVO said:
Yo dude im one of this site member, ur car rate is 5 for out of 1 sucks to 10 phat score, ya gotta custom more, and upgrade ur hps. Mine 1994 honda civic ex 210hp with montgei racing rims and kombat 2 rear and skirt power style front bumper plus shotgun spoiler with mold custom cut and smooth it up body in 1 with razo interior, pure full kenwood systems, dohc vetc some mugens. Just keep up with it it took me 3 years to do that. Still a lot things left todo probaby install turbo and some stuff. My goal isn't for racing it likely show car contest it means " show off the extior and inteior.

210? got dyno results to prove that? Well, my Preludes gone, sold it, as it says in my sig.. The Civic will be getting a swap soon...

yea I aint that dumb

Yes it has tested I have fuckin vtec computer timer and fuel injection controller it tells how second and mph and hp dummy. I guess u don't has it and u know why 210hp because if u add up more kickass engines and system for engines and illegal chip attached to the computer controller. Ya know why? Cause my friends in clubs they build it for me and etc those people aint deaf they know what do and tell me what it had. Im not down for competling with u dude by proving about hp or anything I thought we was talkin about cars subject its lame question I ever heard of. Just fuck custom ur engines simple not trubo or nos or shit yew lame or go buy new 2004 neon sr 1 that is 250hp for factory u coulda whop up 3000 with additons im sorry if u don't like what I say so keep to yourself thanks

DEVO said:
Yes it has tested I have fuckin vtec computer timer and fuel injection controller it tells how second and mph and hp dummy. I guess u don't has it and u know why 210hp because if u add up more kickass engines and system for engines and illegal chip attached to the computer controller. Ya know why? Cause my friends in clubs they build it for me and etc those people aint deaf they know what do and tell me what it had. Im not down for competling with u dude by proving about hp or anything I thought we was talkin about cars subject its lame question I ever heard of. Just fuck custom ur engines simple not trubo or nos or shit yew lame or go buy new 2004 neon sr 1 that is 250hp for factory u coulda whop up 3000 with additons im sorry if u don't like what I say so keep to yourself thanks

3000? you mean 300 right? a zero makes a big difference.

:eek2: 3000 hp?? Could u teach me how to add something to get it to 3000hp. :rofl:

DEVO said:

Whoa lol easy on that offense comments, you dont know who you are talking to... I build engines, race, and went to fucking school for that idiot! and Dyno testing it will only show you its true horsepower/torque at all the rpm curve.. and i do have a club.. www.brainerdstreetracing.com and you STFU and dont ever bring that kind of smart ass comment to a stranger ever again! I asked you nicely if you got it DYNO tuned, and it turns out you didnt, and i guess you dont know how things really work out.. and NOS is a brand, never call Nitrous Oxide NOS, NOS is owned by Holley, http://www.holley.com/nosnitrous/index.html or www.nosnitrous.com

It is called Nitrous, or Nitrous Oxide, or N20 not NOS..

And please give me your SN at SH.com.

Dyno tuning is a car subject and that isnt even a lame question.. Its a very common question, "have you dyno tuned/tested your car?" because so many damn ricers, noobs, newbies like you out there that mod their cars with cheap products and go by the manufacturer of that product and they say it adds 20 hp or so and you add it up with the stock hp you have, and that is totally completely bullshit!

What engine do you have? B16 series,B18 series,B20 VTEC, F20B, or H22A?

Guys, take it easy. Just focus into the subject without slandering one others. We're here to enjoy our hobbies, the way we do them, not to criticize others.

I've often seen certain individual who didn't know a thing about what they're talking about, yet boasting their empty talents. I just allowed them to be, exalting themselves to something that they actually don't. Just let them be and enjoy the conversation.

Well, he insulted me in my thread, and apparently he doesnt know anything, and i dont like that, when people like that come on to the boards and admit that they know everything while they dont. I come from several other boards, and that is very very common and can cause trouble for the board..

What he did was immature.. Yeah i blew up a little too hard.. I just dont like to be insulted in my thread.

Yeah, I can understand that perfectly. Keep this maxim in your mind "Let a fool be a fool."

Just let any insults come by and let them be; ignore them.

DEVO said:

Edit: Never mind, I just answered my own question.

Post up the mod list with each and every parts you've bought and installed, and a photographic proof of your dyno sheet; or I'm going to call bullshit on your part.

Last edited:
It's a old thread, yeah. I'm also a superhonda.com member but I rarely go there.

deafclimber said:
hey, switch yourself to wrx's forum ! :fruit:

I have too many accounts with forums, so I'll worry about that later. ;)

DEVO said:

holy cow...i think i just become dumber after reading your reply! :crazy:

first of all, no, you have NEVER had your car tested. If you did, you would have known what a dyno is and it tells you exactly how much power you have.

second of all, a vtec controller and fuel injection controller (probably VAFC) does not tell you how much power you have...it guess's how much power you have and is ALWAYS wrong.

third of all, how can it tell you how fast you are? if your the worst driver in the world it could take you 20 seconds to drive a 210hp car the qtr mile. it could take the most expierenced driver 13 seconds. by the sound of it...it would take YOU 25 seconds.

fourth of all, your an embarrasment to the car enthuisiasts community, go find another hobby.
:thumbd: :sure:

DEVO hasn't logged on since 12-21-2003, so you're talking to the wall.

Back