Any suggestion or Advice my VESID Counselor is about to close my case

pedro2

Reaction score
My VESID Counselor gave about until Monday or she will close my case if I don't know what to do and I wasn't able to find anything on these past years on my own I also don't have an answer for her I think I should use VESID only for jobs not for paying schools beside what I took and academy test and My vocabulary was 5.8 and everything else below and worse as of result of the test came out food services,maintenance and supported work I didn't want to do any of these she said that I could to whatever I want but I don't know what to say that I want to work in a Restaurant? Because she said there was an place hiring setting up tables and than I think my case will be close if I do that I don't know I wanted something better than this.

I may want to check the library for occupation and I don't think that will work for me I got until Monday not much time and I'm anxious about this what do you suggest?
She thinking of putting me in a other supported program my case doesn't be close I think cause I'll came back to my job coach she can't paid for this other one that I'm going its called YAI they teach the same thing how to be prepare for the interview and I don't want that I these past years I haven't done anything I need to start doing something not staying home.

I don't know but I post this on this site but if this is not the right site for this and If anyone knows any other Forums website that could help please let me know or other websites.

nothing you can do. if you decide on a new career just open a new one. simple.

Back