Any season ticket holders here?

racheleggert

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone here who are season ticket holder for any sports teams or concert or anything?

I am Minnesota Timberwolves Season Ticket Holder and this is my first season altough I used to go to few games in the past. Will be STH for WNBA Minnesota Lynx starting this year as well.

Hope it is not only me that are season ticket holder.

Nope, if I could I would. It costs around $5k+ to hold a season pass in a decent seat at the Lakers. Maybe one of those days when I get rich...

I am season pass member for snowboarding at Lake Tahoe, does that count? :D

Wolves and Lynx have good price on season tickets. I wanted to be season ticket holder for Twins, Wild, Vikings but they cost $200 deposit plus $100 renewal fee!

My father used to when I was growing up, for football. But after about 10 years, he quit buying the season tickets. Kind of a relief. It was tiring to go to every game, especially when I wasn't all that interested in football back then.

I used to be one of the CFL Ottawa Renegades season ticket holders for two years and my close friend & I got BEST seat in the stadium!!! :D

I have them for the 4 major sports here. Also for the Oakland A's and 49ers. But I use them as investments. I also owned Cleveland Cavs tickets for many years. 2 rows behind the visitors bench. I could pay for the entire season just with the Jordan games. The other 38 games were pure profit.

Investments for selling to others, or for clients?

I have a friend-"in-law" who owns a company, and she buys baseball season tickets. Some games she goes to, the others she gives away to clients. Seems to work out well for her. Makes her and her clients happy.

Investments for selling to others, or for clients?

I have a friend-"in-law" who owns a company, and she buys baseball season tickets. Some games she goes to, the others she gives away to clients. Seems to work out well for her. Makes her and her clients happy.

Sell mostly. When I was in biz I would give tickets to Insurance people on occasion.

Sometimes I cannot attend Wolves game like last Wed I was very sick so my boyfriend sit in for me. I do give my ticket to friends sometimes but mostlly my boyfriend when he have night off. Next season I am getting 2 tickets so either boyfriend or whoever can attend with me.

Sometimes I cannot attend Wolves game like last Wed I was very sick so my boyfriend sit in for me. I do give my ticket to friends sometimes but mostlly my boyfriend when he have night off. Next season I am getting 2 tickets so either boyfriend or whoever can attend with me.

Awesome. I wish we had a WNBA team here.

In Texas there are San Antino Stars. Used to have 2nd team but not anymore, forget what it is.

I have them for the 4 major sports here. Also for the Oakland A's and 49ers. But I use them as investments. I also owned Cleveland Cavs tickets for many years. 2 rows behind the visitors bench. I could pay for the entire season just with the Jordan games. The other 38 games were pure profit.

Probably because it's the Texans but I have not had much luck with selling tickets above face value. Two years ago I sold two of our four seats to the Texans/Cowboys game and that sale paid for the entire year for all four seats. It really depends on the team. We did the same for the Green Bay game. We made money but it didn't garner as much as we had hoped. Cowboy fans pay the most.

Probably because it's the Texans but I have not had much luck with selling tickets above face value. Two years ago I sold two of our four seats to the Texans/Cowboys game and that sale paid for the entire year for all four seats. It really depends on the team. We did the same for the Green Bay game. We made money but it didn't garner as much as we had hoped. Cowboy fans pay the most.

Cowboys games paid a bunch in the old stadium. In the new stadium it is hard to break even. Rangers tickets are GOLD.

Cowboys games paid a bunch in the old stadium. In the new stadium it is hard to break even. Rangers tickets are GOLD.

I have heard the same. Cowboy fans travel well. There are more Cowboy fans spread out in the US. They used to be America's team after all. I sold my seats for 8x face value to one which was the cost of my season tickets for all four seats (I don't count preseason games as I give those away).

I have heard the same. Cowboy fans travel well. There are more Cowboy fans spread out in the US. They used to be America's team after all. I sold my seats for 8x face value to one which was the cost of my season tickets for all four seats (I don't count preseason games as I give those away).

The problem with the new stadium is the $325 face value combined with 8-8 seasons. When they start winning again they should bring in more. Back in the 80's Dallas always played 3 Pre-season home games...that really sucked.

Back