Any one from Florida

LovelyWoman

Reaction score
Hey, I am curious if any one coming from Florida and been attened Fla School for the Deaf in St Augustine, fl.. Cos I would like find my old buddies again as since last time I left FSD 1980. Just want to know if you re in this AD. Contact me! Then I will tell you who I am :)

LovelyWoman said:
Seem no one from Fla! :confused:

sowwies i know some of my friends who went to FSDB in late 80s, not early 80s. maybe one from early 80s. his name is Jack. i forget his last name. he was very skillful with drawing the comics. i have no way to contact him since i moved to here from tampa in late '91.

again sowwies and good luck...

deafclimber said:
sowwies i know some of my friends who went to FSDB in late 80s, not early 80s. maybe one from early 80s. his name is Jack. i forget his last name. he was very skillful with drawing the comics. i have no way to contact him since i moved to here from tampa in late '91.

again sowwies and good luck...
Well there is no name of jack I know of.... I enrolled FSDB since 1971 to 1980 which I suppose graduate 81' You mean Douglas that one skill in drawing etc.. You were lived in Fla before till 91' and probably you know of my friends who lived in Tampa.

Back