Any Nascar fans here?

I was really pissed off at the rules in Talladega race on April 25. Dale Jr and Jeff Gordon were fighting to get the final lap, and then there was a little stupid accident in last 2 lap to go. I was hoping Dale Jr would win the race, but the officials choose Jeff Gordon to win the race.. Pretty Suck!! It is ONLY 2 more lap and they should change the yellow flag to green and let them finish the last 2 laps... It sucks..

I am a BIG fan of Dale Jr... Budweiser is good for your health... Not Miller's.. :thumb:

They would most likely have been able to have a 'restart' after the caution was implemented on lap 4 or 5...but the 'other' reason why they didn't have the restart is for the fact that the majority of the fans in the stands who were rooting for Dale Earnhardt Jr. had thrown all sorts of litter such as pepsi cans, cups, etc...out onto the track...which kept the 'yellow' to stay on for the remaining part of the race! Also, once a caution is initiated (started), the field is frozen, which means that whatever position the driver is currently in, stays IN that position...and they (Nascar officials) stated that Jeff Gordon was in fact the leader at the time when the yellow came on...some ppls. do disagree to WHERE Earnhardt was at the time of the yellow as for he had stated that he never saw the yellow being on when he was ahead of Jeff Gordon....but it's the decision of Nascar that is final...the way I see it...Jeff Gordon was VERY VERY lucky to be a half-car length ahead of Earnhardt Jr. where the officials say he was at at the time of the 'yellow'....Next time, Earnhardt Jr. will be the 'lucky one'.... :thumb:

Yea... I was totally disagree with the NASCAR official, and I am with the people. I was rooting for Dale Jr.. Everyone want Dale Jr. to win the race.

I would throw my beer bottle at Jeff. He is a whinny, he always whine and he always want to win and no one doesn't want him to win.

Go Dale Jr! Go Dale Jr! :thumb:

Racin' For A Livin'

Please check website about Deaf Racing Car driver: media@gundersonracing.com and vote for Greg Gunderson(Only one Deaf Racing Driver on Racin' For A Livin' program that will try to send best drivers to NASCAR!). Voting deadline is July 31, 2006.

Greg Gunderson is trying to enter NASCAR Busch Series

I won !

Back