Any Group or anyone from Minn/ND/SD/Wisc areas?

Infinita

Reaction score
I figured it doesn't hurt to try and ask to see if there is any groups or a place to chat within those areas. :hmm: Cheers!

I figured it doesn't hurt to try and ask to see if there is any groups or a place to chat within those areas. :hmm: Cheers!

If you are going to Minneapolis/St.Paul, there is a large Deaf community. You might want to check out Minnesota Hearing Society. Also you can attend the churches that has interpreted service or Mass where Deaf and Hard Of Hearing go to. I don't know because I have not been in Minnesota for a very long time since back in the early 1970. I only come in Minnesota to visit my Father and his family once in a while. I traveled back and forth from New Mexico to Minnesota over the years.

I did stayed in Brainerd, Minnesota years ago in late 1980 to study Landscape Technology. I also used to lived in the Bush (Forest) growing up not far about 50 miles north from Brainerd. I missed the area in the Bush as I enjoyed my childhood very much. We were forced to move out back then. Dang. :(

TC(Twin Cities) has a Deaf Elementary school, deaf churches, Deaf clubs. Faribualt has the state Deaf school. I don't think a week goes by without my bumping into a Deaf customer at work.
There's a lot of Deaf in this area. There's also a fair amount of ASL students, like myself, who sign like babies! :P

I'm not too sure about Wisconsin, haven't been there enough to know.

Back