Any good jobs in utah?

Skycl

Reaction score
Hello, Im looking for jobs in utah, i was born 100% deaf, i cant find any jobs because i cant hear or speak, Anyone know that can work from home job? Any experiences in gaming online cash, or modeling job or acting before? if so, please post here about yourself. Sorry for my bad english

It's snowing a ton there so look for a snow removal or ski lift job. Otherwise, move to sunny Houston, Tx.....plenty of jobs!!

Hello, Im looking for jobs in utah, i was born 100% deaf, i cant find any jobs because i cant hear or speak, Anyone know that can work from home job? Any experiences in gaming online cash, or modeling job or acting before? if so, please post here about yourself. Sorry for my bad english

Never think that way, because you put yourself down.

Deaf people can do anything except hear. Find a way to get a job.

I used to work in a nursing home as a nurse aide. They are always looking for someone. You can work at night shift because everyone is sleeping and hardly anyone calls at night. They have light alert for residents who need you. Be sure to have vocational Rehab to back you up when you go for testing to become a nurse aide.

you can teach these residents a few simple signs like bathroom.. or make a visual chart so they can point out what they need. But most of them don't talk themselves (stroke, dementia, etc.)

Last edited:

Utah school for the Deaf is hiring both full time (if you have a degree) or substitute (if you don't) teachers.

Back