Any designers here?

TheHalfWayMan

Reaction score
I've just posted a competition at 99designs.com for the Meeting Half Way campaign.... see 99designs » Meeting Half Way

I'd much rather it be designed by someone from the Deaf community, so if you are a designer, please enter the competition.

That's all folks.

Count me out..I know nothing about web designing! I know about interior designing inside houses...lol.

Ok just make sure and want this assurance no harm to anothers. I did not examine carefully. Hope you do is right.

I read all of your posts and still not trust you. Your subjects are changing somewhat. And also you should not bring donation up in here. Actually you are not on my watch. Good lucky. I am sorry if you believe I offend you, but you did offend me into fake designer donation website.

I designed Deafx.com but....

It is not that great and will be able to build a new theme for Deafx.com later this year. I wish I could join but my skills aren't strong enough yet. Good luck with the web design competition.

I read all of your posts and still not trust you.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what I can do to bring this to an end.

Your subjects are changing somewhat.
No they're not. I'm working on a big project which has many aspects to it. All my subjects tie down to that project.

And also you should not bring donation up in here.
I haven't brought up donations anywhere. The only donation I raised was ME GIVING, not asking.

Actually you are not on my watch.
Sounds good. Maybe you'll be the one who proves my sincerity.

Good lucky.
Thanks.

You did offend me into fake designer donation website.
How did I do that? I've set up a competition at 99designs.com where the winner wins $250. I hoped that Deaf designers would enter the competition because they would be able to add more meaning to the logo.

I am sorry if you believe I offend you
I'm not offended, but this ongoing suspicion is driving me nuts and making my blood boil. For the record....

I AM NOT HERE TO SCAM ANY BODY!!!

I am hear to learn about Deaf life and get support for the Meeting Half Way project which aims to serve Deaf people by reforming hearing people.

In fact, thinking about it, I wish a mod would step in and contact me off the board so he/she can establish my authenticity, otherwise every post I make is being viewed with suspicion and making things feel like time-wasted.

I'm determined to see this project succeed, so if any Mods (preferably site owner) can step in and contact me off the boards, we can clear this all up.

If I were you, I would ignore these negative comments. You can't let that stop you from anything so why bother replying to haters or disbelievers?

Just *shrug" them off your shoulder and move on. I would.

I'd love to, but I really need everyone's support.

I have nothing to hide and I believe in what I'm doing and the good it can bring about. So I'd rather confront any wrong beliefs or accusations so that my sincerity can prevail.

Thanks for the advice though.

Hi assassin,

Would you be interested in taking part? The competition page is over here and there are about 5 days left before it closes.

Thanks

Back