Any deafies is MCSE certified??

FitnessGuru

Reaction score
I have been working on my MCSE recently and I'm really under stress, dreading about the test due to lack of accomodation. It's expensive to pay for the exam and if you failed u would have to purchase another exam. It really concerned me but that's not the only issue I have...Its the technical writing that i have difficulty reading.. If there was a hands on testing i'd passed it in a heartbeat.

FitnessGuru said:
I have been working on my MCSE recently and I'm really under stress, dreading about the test due to lack of accomodation. It's expensive to pay for the exam and if you failed u would have to purchase another exam. It really concerned me but that's not the only issue I have...Its the technical writing that i have difficulty reading.. If there was a hands on testing i'd passed it in a heartbeat.

Yeah. MCSE is pretty hard but almost same network+ exam

Neo said:
Yeah. MCSE is pretty hard but almost same network+ exam

Whew!! I have one more exam left to complete my MCSE! I think I will be the first deaf person to obtain MCSE lol. Actually, I didn't find network+ really hard because I've been involved with networking for a long time.

FitnessGuru said:
Whew!! I have one more exam left to complete my MCSE! I think I will be the first deaf person to obtain MCSE lol. Actually, I didn't find network+ really hard because I've been involved with networking for a long time.
Then you are fine

i want MCSE, but i'll have to wait until if i get admitted to NTID

There is the MCSA - I have that along with my Comptia A+ and Network+ = Around here I have these and I have done some work as a sub-contractor.

Jim

FitnessGuru said:

No actually there are a few deaf MCSE's out there...
As for the original poster - if you have no certification I would go for the A+ route first before moving on to MCSE (maybe you would want to consider the MCSA route before the MCSE)

Back