AnthroCon 2013 Pittsburgh PA- Deaf meet!

Stakie

Reaction score
It's a bit late but figured I would post it. There will be a group of people meeting up at AnthroCon 2013. I know there is a fair amount of deaf/HoH, along with a few hearing signers who will be meeting up at the convention.

I figured I would post this to inform any locals that they are more than welcome to join! Family is welcome! And there will be interps at all major events! Plus, it's all visually pleasing, haha!

July 4th weekend! 4th-7th!

I'll post more information if anyone is interested

yes I will be there, And no need to thank me for Convincing Dr Conway to provide interprefurs for the first the time in the convention history. Yay! Deaf Pride! there will be 8 seats in the front row reserved for each event that has an interpreter present. I also will be meeting with the lead interprefur to help them with understand some concepts and terminology related to the fandom... BTW let me know you FA username if ya got one as in like I already know you and didn't tell me ya AD username.. mine is the same as here. So far I know of 4 Deaf attending for sure, the 4th person is coming from Germany..

yes I will be there, And no need to thank me for Convincing Dr Conway to provide interprefurs for the first the time in the convention history. Yay! Deaf Pride! there will be 8 seats in the front row reserved for each event that has an interpreter present. I also will be meeting with the lead interprefur to help them with understand some concepts and terminology related to the fandom... BTW let me know you FA username if ya got one.. mine is the same as here. So far I know of 4 Deaf attending for sure, 3 of us are roomsharing, the 4th is coming from Germany..
Haha, I'm Stakie pretty much everywhere. Though I will be suiting as another character. Hopefully I will get to meet you at the con? Though, my ASL is not very good..at all. (Feel free to PM me. I'm on here a lot lately!)

Back