Another Pre-surgery Post

rokicki

Reaction score
Tomorrow the 12th of February I go in to Kaiser Santa Clara for cochlear implant surgery. I've enjoyed reading this discussion group and feel I've learned a lot, even though I'm just another lurker.

I've posted just a couple thoughts on a new blog site; no way to tell how much I'll post in the future but I intend it to document my journey somewhat for those who follow, since I've gotten so much from the blogs members of this board have written. It's at

Radical Bits

Thanks everyone for your posts!

Ooh good luck! Are you nervous?
Your surgery date is same as my activation date! If you have any question, PM or email I provided the email info on my profile information.
I also have blog, the link is at below in my signature you can click on it and read.
Hope your surgery went smoothly and fast recovery!
Welcome to dark side! :lol:

Tomorrow the 12th of February I go in to Kaiser Santa Clara for cochlear implant surgery. I've enjoyed reading this discussion group and feel I've learned a lot, even though I'm just another lurker.

I've posted just a couple thoughts on a new blog site; no way to tell how much I'll post in the future but I intend it to document my journey somewhat for those who follow, since I've gotten so much from the blogs members of this board have written. It's at

Radical Bits

Thanks everyone for your posts!

Welcome and good luck with your surgery! :) Will go and check out your blog too.

Back