Annoying sounds

Sometimes I wish my mom could sign my name with an angry face. That way she wouldn't hurt my ears and I'd know what she was thinking.

.....MOONDRIFTER!!!

.....kaelei...........KAELEI!!!

.....LOGHEAD!!!!

.....bottesini.......BOTTS!!!

.....JCLARKE!!!!

Sometimes I wish my mom could sign my name with an angry face. That way she wouldn't hurt my ears and I'd know what she was thinking.

.....MOONDRIFTER!!!

.....kaelei...........KAELEI!!!

.....LOGHEAD!!!!

.....bottesini.......BOTTS!!!

.....JCLARKE!!!!

:lol:

I don't wear hearing aids or cochlear implants.

There are several annoying sounds that bothered me... Dog barks, emergency sirens, loud mufflers, weather/tornado warning sirens, drum beats, trains, moderate to high screams, alarms and couple more.

While growing up in Tennessee, I hated hearing the city horns after 7 o'clock in the morning which would last five minutes.

In northern Georgia, I lived right next to a railroad what is one of busiest railroads in the nation. It was no fun trying to ignore whenever trains passed by around the clock.

Yesterday due to being tired from a busy day, I had titannus alll night while visiting my friend and brother. My HA is broken and is being repaired so that's my annoying sound for now.

With my HA on, not sure as I dont think too much about it.

Again? I'm curious what hearing aids you have?

I work at a daycare...and as much as I love those kids, I cannot stand the screams of a baby! Because they'll scream and scream for about 10 minutes, and I get a major headache!

And I hate the sounds of kisses hahah. As weird as that sounds. But if you continue to kiss and making those little noises over 10 minutes, you'll be on my bad side. My brother's gf was over this week and I was in the same room with them and they kissed so much and I'm like, "UGH, i can't watch any TV. the kisses are too much!"

Landline telephones ringing are the most annoying sound ever. Riiiiiiinnnnnng Riiiiinnnnnng Riiiiiiinnnnng STFU stupid telephone! That sound is very obnoxious and extremely difficult to ignore or tune out! But I turned off the ringer so that has solved the problem! When the telephone rings the sound overwhelms my brain. The only reason I have the landline phone is for my fiance to use to call his grandparents to check on them everyday whenever he's staying here - they're getting on in their years and so their health is a concern now. But he now has a cell phone so well we don't use the telephone anymore unless either of our cell phones work. Right now it's just turned off and unconnected for now.

AGREED! Our phone rings off the hook. No one answers it haha. Thank God my cell phone doesn't ring all the time...

Most sound doesn't bother me only metallic sound makes me cringe little bit (metal hitting other metal) most heavy metal/loud music with guitar disortion yuck I just pop my ci coil off :lol:
Pomperian (spelling?) dog's bark omg I hate it (I loved those dog when I'm not wearing ci, with it on they're my enemy)
Feet/hand tapping while I'm trying to listen to movie/tv ugh

Lol, I know what you mean by pomeranian barking. The little ones have the high pitched barks. My CI gives me a hard time with high pitches.

I also loathe the sound of plastic when it is crumpled like paper.

Back