Anime

I love anime... my favorites are Azumanga Daioh, Chobits, Love Hina, FLCL, RahXephon!!! (My VERY favorite), Samouri X (saddest anime ever!), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Vampire D, Escaflowne, and a few more I can't think of!

I love anime... my favorites are Azumanga Daioh, Chobits, Love Hina, FLCL, RahXephon!!! (My VERY favorite), Samouri X (saddest anime ever!), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Vampire D, Escaflowne, and a few more I can't think of!

><!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! go you >< FOOLY COOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same creator, Kiyohiko Azuma, did on Yotsuba&! which I absolute love it! It give me a wonderful humor with warm hearthy.

however in Azumanga Daioh, I like the funny part where Tomo told Sakaki to go back a bit since her breast that big to make equal start before race em. lol

hmmm. why don't we start telling each other our fav anime...
Mine i think is Azumanga Daioh. >< its so hilarious. lol

FlCL(FoolyCooly) is getting re-released this december. Look for it, as it will be gone FAST. I like different anime, like Cowboy Bebop(Can never get tired of Bebop), Lupin III, just about anything Ghibli, Yukikaze, and different Gundam. I don't like the new CE(Cosmic Era) Gundam SEED series much though, I prefer the UC(Universial Century) Gundams like MSG, Zeta Gundam, etc.
My personal favorite anime of all time is Top O Nerae! (Gunbuster: Aim For The Top!) which just recently got licensed for R1(North America) distribution.
Series I'm currently following/collecting atm:
Speed Grapher
Basilisk

finished watching Elfin lied yesterday, and I really highly recommend this to any anime fans, the story is particually powerful, it's only downfall was that it's a tad too short. (only 14 episode)

Back