ANiMe!!

Cylly1

Reaction score
Anata wa nan anime no ga suki desu ka??

(What is your favorite Anime?)

I'm only posting this up here because I'm seriously stuck on Naruto and it's sad bc I'm almost done!

Gah. ロマンジはよくないよ。

Another way to phrase this would be:
なん アニメーが いちばん すき ですか?

It has been a while but I think you just asked what anime do you like instead of favorite. Please correct me if I'm wrong as it's been 2 years since I last studied Japanese.

As for my answer: Anime is a bit tougher but Manga is definitely Nausicaa.
I'll make it by committee Ranma (nostalgia/my Naruto equivalent), Slayers/School Rumble (comedy), Mononoke Hime (flat out good), and Escaflowne (Wait the bad guy is who!?) I'm sure I'm forgetting some series that really should be the winner though

Gah. ロマンジはよくないよ。

Another way to phrase this would be:
なん アニメーが いちばん すき ですか?

It has been a while but I think you just asked what anime do you like instead of favorite. Please correct me if I'm wrong as it's been 2 years since I last studied Japanese.

As for my answer: Anime is a bit tougher but Manga is definitely Nausicaa.
I'll make it by committee Ranma (nostalgia/my Naruto equivalent), Slayers/School Rumble (comedy), Mononoke Hime (flat out good), and Escaflowne (Wait the bad guy is who!?) I'm sure I'm forgetting some series that really should be the winner though

You may be right, but I don't know Japanese well enough to correct you if you were wrong ^^ lol I've only taken 2 semesters lol *but thanks* Hopefully I'll get better when I go to Japan ^^ and I can't help to use romaji bc not all the computers I have can translate characters lol sorry

I love mononoke hime and spirited away! I haven't seen the rest of those though lol

Back