Animals

Christe

Reaction score
I have a cat and a guinea pig. I love then more than half my family. I especially love Patches. He's my guinea pig. He nibbles on fingers and bites at times. He will scream at three am because he likes to be looked at (that's why i'm awake.) . But he loves to snuggle and sleep in my arms.

Aww...I miss my piggies! I had three, but had to get rid of them before I went to college.

khloei.jpg

Khloei (Chloe with a K)

kweet.jpg

Kweet (sweet with a K)

kyppee.jpg

Kyppee (Skippy without the S)

I also had one rabbit left from when I was breeding rabbits, just one Belgian Hare...
jake3.jpg

Jake

I also have a dog who came to college with me. Her name is Maigee and she is a mutt who is now a Service Dog.
maigee.jpg

This is an older picture, but here is my betta, Joy, (she is older now and has more color, but is a female so still short fins).

joy.jpg

I also have a cat, Roxie, who was left at home with my parents when I left. For some reason I have no picture of her online, but she is a grey tabby with a small white patch on her chest.

I have a free loading cat-Prof SKY. Picky eater-President Choice's cat food-only. Tries to chase squirrels-never catches them!
Just meowed at reading this screen-nosey as well!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

One deaf Pekingese, and one Shih Tzu, who serves as our hearing dog. ;)

this is Patches. My cat, Grey, is camera shy

Attachments

• Picture0326-1.jpg
    Picture0326-1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 7
We have 2 cats. Sammy is a male Tuxedo (black & white) and Tinkerbell is a female tiger striped that is grey and tan.

Kweet and Patches could be related - Kweet also has uneven face patches. My mom always thought he looked like a opossum on the white face side. I thought he looked like a pirate, he has a black outline around his one eye like an eye patch, and a tag in the other ear that looks like a earring.

Awww! We got two dogs, that's it! Plus of course spiders somewhere in the house! LOL!

We got Jack Russell Terrier, 6 years old. Her name is Tahoe. And her daughter is JRT/Pug mix, 4 years old and her name is Tinkerbell! Tahoe is smart dog and TB kinda dumb in someway but she is a good dog as well!

Of course spoiled with love and treats! :)

Kweet and Patches could be related - Kweet also has uneven face patches. My mom always thought he looked like a opossum on the white face side. I thought he looked like a pirate, he has a black outline around his one eye like an eye patch, and a tag in the other ear that looks like a earring.

patches has been in need of some more fiamily

Got an update from the lady who took my piggies and Jake.

Kyppee is pregnant with a Canadian pig (also broken red), Kweet escaped his cage and was a barn pig for a month, Khloei is traveling between some 4-H'ers to give them experience for Nationals on pigs, and Jake is being Jake - a crazy rabbit!

Back