andriod black screen

I think somewhere you have denied access for 3rd party apps to use the camera...

that doesnt make sense southpaw. if it available via play store for androids for ALL to download - then whats the issue?! If you create anverified account within that VRS, then whats the problem?

that doesnt make sense southpaw. if it available via play store for androids for ALL to download - then whats the issue?! If you create anverified account within that VRS, then whats the problem?

I think he is referring to a setting on your particular phone that you have accidently hit that denied access for 3rd party apps to use the camera.

nope- I also tried resseting phone back to factory defaults and try all over again and the first app I installed was the VRS software and all permissions is by default- nothing denied. still same issue.

Saw compatible device list for P3:
Currently supported devices: T-Mobile Sidekick 4G, Motorola Xoom™, HTC ThunderBolt™, HTC EVO™, Nexus S™ from Google, T-Mobile® myTouch® 4G, Samsung™ Epic 4G, Samsung™ Galaxy S 4G, Dell™ Streak 5, Dell™ Streak 7, Motorola Atrix™ 4G, Samsung Galaxy Tab™, HTC™ Sensation, EVO™ 3D, Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1, HTC™ Flyer, Galaxy™ Nexus™ by Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch, Motorola DROID™ RAZR, Motorola Photon™, HTC EVO Design 4G™, and Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.7.

SVRS:
NOTE: Currently, this app is only supported for the HTC EVO, Nexus S, myTouch 4G, ThunderBolt 4G, Galaxy S 4G, Epic 4G, and Sidekick 4G, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO Design, Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch, and Galaxy Nexus.

ZVRS:
HTC EVO™
HTC EVO™ 3D
HTC Sensation
HTC Flyer
HTC Desire
HTC HD2
HTC Incredible
HTC One S
HTC One X
Nexus S Mobile
T-Mobile Sidekick 4G
AT&T Galaxy Tab
myTouch® 4G
Dell™ Streak™ 5
Dell Streak™7
HTC ThunderBolt™
Acer Iconia Tab A500
Samsung Galaxy Tab™
Samsung Epic™ 4G
Samsung Conquer™ 4G
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Captivate
Samsung Fascinate
Samsung Vibrant
Samsung Galaxy Note
Motorola Droid Bionic
Motorola Razar
Motorola Photon™ 4G
Motorola Atrix™ 4G
Motorola Xoom

Looks like ZVRS has official supported for your Conquer phone. It sound weird that it would work in camera app but not ZVRS. Did you want to try reset phone to factory default? Better to back up all info first..

PS, ZVRS list has some pointless phones. Many of those phones are back camera only, don't have front...

Notify ZVRS tech support to see if they can add support for your phone. They will work on it and get it working then update the phone so you can use it.
Mine is still HTC EVO 4G and I had no whatsoever issue with it. Kiss and V--{peace}.

Catty

Back