And the Nominees for Mr and Ms Alldeaf are..

Who would you like to nominate

• Jiro

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • JClarke

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Nathan

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Violet

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Shel90

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • FriskyFeline

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Thanks for anyone who voted for me. LOL! When I was in high school, I always hated the times to vote for HC King or Queen because I knew that a cheerleader and a football player would always get nominated. Sure enough, a cheerleader and a football player won King and Queen during my Senior year.

This time nobody is a cheerleader nor a football player so yay!!!! :lol:

I voted for Jiro and Violet.

Oh, thank you for everyone who nominated me. That was sweet of you. so that was fun to see here. LOL.

Mr: sweet Jiro :mad2:
Ms. Purretty Violet. ;)

Thanks for anyone who voted for me. LOL! When I was in high school, I always hated the times to vote for HC King or Queen because I knew that a cheerleader and a football player would always get nominated. Sure enough, a cheerleader and a football player won King and Queen during my Senior year.

This time nobody is a cheerleader nor a football player so yay!!!! :lol:

I voted for Jiro and Violet.

actually.. i never told you this Shel but secretly im a cheerleader..for uh.......uhh.....(my college doesnt have a football team :P)... bahaha..
well okay...
that was pointlesss....
:P

Thanks for voting for me ;)

actually.. i never told you this Shel but secretly im a cheerleader..for uh.......uhh.....(my college doesnt have a football team :P)... bahaha..
well okay...
that was pointlesss....
:P

Thanks for voting for me ;)

LOL! You arent a cheerleader for AD.

Seriously, doesnt it seem like it was always the cheerleader and football player who gets voted? My friends and I sort of boycotted the vote one time because we were tired of that crowd bragging how they were always the best and will always be the best. Someone told me that my class of 1990 was the snobbiest one. I gotta admit that I had more friends from 89 and 91 than I did from 90. Looking back, all I can say is "ugh!" ...lol

no! don't vote for me! vote Barney for Mr. AD!!!

I would like to close the "voting" soon soo... hurry and vote! :)

LOL! You arent a cheerleader for AD.

Seriously, doesnt it seem like it was always the cheerleader and football player who gets voted? My friends and I sort of boycotted the vote one time because we were tired of that crowd bragging how they were always the best and will always be the best. Someone told me that my class of 1990 was the snobbiest one. I gotta admit that I had more friends from 89 and 91 than I did from 90. Looking back, all I can say is "ugh!" ...lol

ooo yea.. i know what you mean! i would always dream for at least one nomination for anything.. but never.. i was always too un cool! :P
i say the same UGH!

well.. seems me and jiro won? hehe YAY! thanks guys...

i guess theres no point to this thread anymore...

Back