An essay about love.

Smartiesgeek

Reaction score
Description

I’m describing how I feel when I’m in love. It is a wonderful feeling you should experience it. It is a crazy feeling if you are in love. Love is a beautiful, but tricky. Love is a something that you would taste it in your life. Love isn’t expensive to get one in your life.

I am describing what is love. Once you see her/him in her/his eye, you fell in love with her/him. You would obsess her/him in your mind like you can’t do the work or anything. You would go crazy for her/him. You would feel the chills for being in love with her/him. You would smile all the day for being in love with her/him. You would feel the love while you are in her/his arms. You would be so excited to see her/him. You would be so happy being in love with her/him as sunshine. You would exchange the things with her/him, which it is love. You would share with your feelings, opinions, rights, and loving with her/him him. You would scream her/his name all the time. You would feel the heart is pounding for her/him.

I am describing “love is a beautiful, but tricky” means. I am telling you that love is beautiful. Yes, it is a tricky to turn ugly one. I said that because it can cheat on you, betraying on you, lying to you, affair, and all of this is an ugly as a tricky. It is a horrible feeling if someone is cheat on you. It can lead you to depress or becoming crazy. It is a bad moral to cheat on your partner. Don’t cheat on your lover. It is a horrible feeling if someone is lying to you from his or her situation. Betrayal is bad thing to do to your lover. Betrayal is not on my list. I don’t believe in betraying my friends or best friends or my partner. I don’t like to cheat on someone. Also, it is not on my list, too. Cheat is a bad moral to do. All of bad morals are uglier than you thought. My tip is… don’t cheat on your lover!

Love isn’t expensive to get one in your life.

Back