Amazing Pool Tricks

Mama2AFTIV said:
I don't know if this is really true...but it does really neat to see all kinds of tricks!

actually im sure this is very true...its very possible to do what he does :)

Mama2AFTIV said:
I don't know if this is really true...but it does really neat to see all kinds of tricks!

it can be true cause if he keep practic (spelling) in everyday till very good at the skills as he did good trick in the pool table :)

Wise word of advice: Don't join EBaum's world. If you merely go there to look at videos and such, that's cool. Be warned, if you join, you may come under spam or DDOS attacks by various internet people. Ebaum (Eric Bauman) is widely hated across the internet because of what he does, steal pictures and videos and calls them his own, slapping his "EBaums world" tag on videos and pictures.
Eric Bauman came under a HUGE concerted attack last october or so, where more than a thousand hackers shut his site down, sent spam e mails to his e mails, made lots of orders of random stuff to be delivered to his house, and attacked some members of his family. It appears EBaum is fine now, but I thought I d share how Ebaum is viewed by others of the internet.

Wow, he is good, am sure he practice alot, probably he plays pool table for 24/7...

Batou said:
Wise word of advice: Don't join EBaum's world. If you merely go there to look at videos and such, that's cool. Be warned, if you join, you may come under spam or DDOS attacks by various internet people. Ebaum (Eric Bauman) is widely hated across the internet because of what he does, steal pictures and videos and calls them his own, slapping his "EBaums world" tag on videos and pictures.
Eric Bauman came under a HUGE concerted attack last october or so, where more than a thousand hackers shut his site down, sent spam e mails to his e mails, made lots of orders of random stuff to be delivered to his house, and attacked some members of his family. It appears EBaum is fine now, but I thought I d share how Ebaum is viewed by others of the internet.

thanks for the advice but i wouldnt join there...i just like to look....but thanks again for the heads up :)

It's quite disheartening to see such facts about this 'other' site, although, in the video shown, there's some amazing feats that were accomplished by this guy which is truly incredible, whether or not it's true, it's obvious that a lot of these manuevers/tricks took a bit of work and time to make it work! Thanks for sharing this cool and awesome video...now, eventually, I'm going to try some of these tricks and watch the 'jaws' hangin' about on the faces of those watching me! :laugh2: :whistle:

Back