AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

Having a great time in Vegas! I did meet a couple of AD'ers:
Authentic
Jiro
Tousi
Posts From Hell
Freckles
Miss-Delectable

Had a 'Homer' moment; totally forgot about the AD dinner at the Peppermill. Otherwise, I've met a lot more AD'ers.

Flying out of Vegas tomorrow! Will post some photos soon.

i didnt go there because of my softball league nights (3x) is what i commitment to hearing teams and one deaf team...

Are you going to NSAD in August? I will be there. Playing for a Texas mens team.

Having a great time in Vegas! I did meet a couple of AD'ers:
Authentic
Jiro
Tousi
Posts From Hell
Freckles
Miss-Delectable

Had a 'Homer' moment; totally forgot about the AD dinner at the Peppermill. Otherwise, I've met a lot more AD'ers.

Flying out of Vegas tomorrow! Will post some photos soon.

Have I met you? At where?

royale did you say hi to joel? :)

Of course. We chatted at least twice since we were old Gally friends.

The last time he joined my group of friends for a chat. I asked him if he was going to plan to hold another World Expo and he said he will. I asked him if he had any places in his mind for the next World Expo and he said he had a few places in his mind and he was going to discuss with his Deaf Nation people about it later.He also mentioned to us that he slept only a few hours every night. Poor him!

Of course. We chatted at least twice since we were old Gally friends.

The last time he joined my group of friends for a chat. I asked him if he was going to plan to hold another World Expo and he said he will. I asked him if he had any places in his mind for the next World Expo and he said he had a few places in his mind and he was going to discuss with his Deaf Nation people about it later.He also mentioned to us that he slept only a few hours every night. Poor him!

awesome! I knew you guys would chat at the deafnation. yeah I saw what he looked like he was ready to hit the sack anytime. poor him but he did a nice job. He does looks older like the rest of us. :giggle:

awesome! I knew you guys would chat at the deafnation. yeah I saw what he looked like he was ready to hit the sack anytime. poor him but he did a nice job. He does looks older like the rest of us. :giggle:

Did you see my post #449? I hate being near the bottom of the previous page! :lol:

Did you see my post #449? I hate being near the bottom of the previous page! :lol:

yes. if you mean about Jed that he did a lot for the deafnation that i believe you. I understand what you mean about joel's being the face of the deafnation and just give some speechs. is that you mean? if so, oh yeah i forget how joel were like that back in school.

yes. if you mean about Jed that he did a lot for the deafnation that i believe you. I understand what you mean about joel's being the face of the deafnation and just give some speechs. is that you mean? if so, oh yeah i forget how joel were like that back in school.

Yeah, that's what I meant. End of discussion unlike the sugar thingy. :laugh2:

OMG!!!! Jiro and Poweron are TWINS!!!! Did I miss something?

Oh yeah they are definetly twins. They wouldnt admit themselves. Jiro is more humble. Poweron is very hyperactivity and silly person. Cute !

Oh yeah He looked extremely worn out at the end of day. Oh my gosh !!

I am the coordinator at Worcester Deaf Expo in Sept 25th. I am more confidence in myself. :)

Oh yeah He looked extremely worn out at the end of day. Oh my gosh !!

I am the coordinator at Worcester Deaf Expo in Sept 25th. I am more confidence in myself. :)

I am happy for you that you are gaining more confidence in yourself! :hug:

Oh yeah they are definetly twins. They wouldnt admit themselves. Jiro is more humble. Poweron is very hyperactivity and silly person. Cute !

Yea, Jiro is humble. I would love to meet PowerOn.

Kalista did an awesome job. She was keeping all those Matlin fans in check, imagine how exhausting that can get.

Back