Alerting device for incoming SMS & mobile calls

If that person, group or company other than good friend of mine tried to sell these device, it will be direct violation of US Patent. I know these stuff, and has been patented for sure.
United States Patent Application 20060255915

I personally saw these prototypes in real life and they are awesome!

BTW, the owner of this patent himself is Deaf, so support Deaf inventer. :)

If that person, group or company other than good friend of mine tried to sell these device, it will be direct violation of US Patent. I know these stuff, and has been patented for sure.
United States Patent Application 20060255915

I personally saw these prototypes in real life and they are awesome!

BTW, the owner of this patent himself is Deaf, so support Deaf inventer. :)

Now, that is very interesting...

LightOn is much expensive. $80 for "location" plus add cost which I feel, it would be much as $160 for single as wireless in other room. My assuming, it would be much as $240 for another room receive.

KA1000RR Remote Receiver and KA300TX Transmitter work better solution when you need a long-range aware alert.
Shop — Catalog Products — KA300TX Transmitter — Compu-TTY, Inc.

Here is example...
http://store.computty.com/shop/images/419/ka300transmitter-demo2.png

Only $99.90, add another $60 for another room.

How they can connection to iPhone?

I had jailbreak intelliscreen app for my iPhone. Vibration alert for sms and incoming email messages were longer and blue flashing screen. I really like it but change to update iOS 5.0 no untethered jailbreak for all of iOS devices yet. I still be waiting for getting new JailbreakMe.com next year, hopefully.

How they can connection to iPhone?

What? You didn't see the demo picture? Place the phone with vibrate mode on the transmitter. Once receive the incoming call or message, it send the signal to the receiver to flashing.

I would prefer one of the many bracelets or necklaces available. Then if I wanted to say that I couldn't get to the phone, I would just claim that I took the necklace off.

Can someone kindly direct me to one of these bracelets or necklaces?
My husband (bilat profound hearing loss) cannot hear his cell phone no matter how high we turn it up. A flashing light would be a huge help!!!:lol:

Can someone kindly direct me to one of these bracelets or necklaces?
My husband (bilat profound hearing loss) cannot hear his cell phone no matter how high we turn it up. A flashing light would be a huge help!!!:lol:

Though I can't find any now, I've seen hundreds of these things over the years :roll: The only thing I can find now is: Dress Lights Up To Incoming Cell Phone Calls - Geekologie I don't think your husband wound enjoy it though LOL.

The only problem for me is that I really need a portable notification option. When at home I can just keep the phone in front of me on a table and watch for the blinking light. I need something that works outside the home too. I don't keep my phone on my body but usually in my purse or something. I don't really usually have pockets to put it in. I would really like a bracelet that lights up or something. :(

Back