alcohol is mix with medication?

What do you think medication

• Total voters

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think so risk on medication because I don't know what is happened problem show up my medication

That is very serious not good for alcohol is beer smirkoff. I complaint to doctor,

doctor will order for psychiast will information police decision about to medication,

That is very not good skills I am not experience but If you die then you are worst damage your mind;

is the problem medication not good mixing with beer. I don't know what is problem my medication

That is however you experienced to go to doctor, But if you give you wreck up your addiction on beer,

That is risk for medication

I have problem no medication then I will worst my worried because not good for you social worker authority then you are trust to doctor. doctor doubt but you are warned break law.

There is very difficult to medication.

That is scared I am worried because without medication will kill your heart then easy quick tremble with your body sick

my mom told me warned but I am stubborn because my family worried about Travis very dangerous..

That is not good point. Is warned to dangerous then go to stay in long time at hospital

Very strict to law. People complaint to order to doctor. Doctor not happy but if you will kill sucicide worst yourself.

That is not fuuny,

That is not appropriate to you think acting but I am do it i don't care medication supposed then you are wreck your life That is very low sick

That is medical but University Of Saskatoon observe your mentall Because watch out my body,

I help scream to nurse heard about to my body is shake seziure.

That is very bad, My friends cry for me. I am worst There Saskatoon CIty of Hospital one week or 5 days.

That is not good for you health go to doctor.

I have problem my alcohol then go to worst medication.....

That is very problem on alcohol.........

There is very problem show up my body will disease.

They are people think you are sick bad things. I am drugs worst then I am very easy kill wreck up my health

That is horrible

omg I am scared really horriblle seizure 159 pulse and blood pressure on feeling weak

That is weak very easy sick That is high blood pressure, omg I am scared GOd know you are very sick i understand that is happened. I am very sick

They are supposed encouraged to support to Travis protect to beer or drugs,

Social worker authority because order you go to doctor. I plan do to set up time.

That is not good why reason problem you are health

I think so better drink Smirkoff

Do you think so

Well, if I understood you, I think no! I voted no. You should not drink Smirnoff if you are on medicine for depression and seizures.

I know if you drink with some depression medication it will cause seizures!

You should not drink alcohol with all your health problems.

I also voted no. Alcohol is a depressant. It will contradict what the meds are for. It is also very dangerous!!!

Travis... My cousin died two years ago. The night of my wedding.....drinking while taking prescribed medication.

I didn't vote because I would prolly just give bad advice.

No Smirnoff, I prefer Hennessy ;)

But don't listen to me, listen to the others!

I also voted no. Alcohol is a depressant. It will contradict what the meds are for. It is also very dangerous!!!

Travis... My cousin died two years ago. The night of my wedding.....drinking while taking prescribed medication.

Absolutely. I voted no. One should absolutely NOT drink alcohol while taking medications.

I voted no. There are many medications that do not mix well with medication. With the kind of medication you take, Travis, you could be risking your life by drinking alcohol.

Thank you discuss to your opinion vote for YEs or NO. I think so no way I don't want to cause destroy your alcohol.

Thank you so much support to vote.

Back