against volient games?

That's parents who being panic about that game lead children into nasty.
shrug.gif

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
who is Joseph Liberman?

My guess that he whos think that video games give a bad infulence to children.

Maybe, it's his parents' fault who don't let him play video games. tsk tsk!

special thanks to senator Colin (sp?) for messing that ESRP stuff up :roll:

Originally posted by Steel
special thanks to senator Colin (sp?) for messing that ESRP stuff up :roll:

Personally, I believe that the ESRP ratings should be enforced as a federal law in order to prevent lawsuits and tax monies being wasted on the war against video game violence.

It'll save us a lot of trouble and nagging.

M rated games should not be sold to minors... PERIOD!

Originally posted by Banjo
Personally, I believe that the ESRP ratings should be enforced as a federal law in order to prevent lawsuits and tax monies being wasted on the war against video game violence.

It'll save us a lot of trouble and nagging.

M rated games should not be sold to minors... PERIOD!
i agree with you about ESRP ratings, but still, there are still alot of stupid and ignorant parents out there nagging and whining, "it's the game who did this! this game brainwashed my child!" but really, they NEVER even noticed the ESRP that rates on the games that their child plays and then he gets brainwashed after playing too much voilent games...who gets blamed?

simple answer: PARENTS.

Originally posted by Steel
i agree with you about ESRP ratings, but still, there are still alot of stupid and ignorant parents out there nagging and whining, "it's the game who did this! this game brainwashed my child!" but really, they NEVER even noticed the ESRP that rates on the games that their child plays and then he gets brainwashed after playing too much voilent games...who gets blamed?

simple answer: PARENTS.

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the minors.

Anyway, that's why I am saying that it should be ENFORCED as a FEDERAL LAW in order to shut up these parents.

well, because there are killings and deaths in this game as there is in real life...killings and deaths are REAL that's why.

joseph liberman is an ass ! he started banning and rating the games after the NIGHT TRAP came out for the sega cd back in 1993 jeez !!!

Originally posted by dojosky
joseph liberman is an ass ! he started banning and rating the games after the NIGHT TRAP came out for the sega cd back in 1993 jeez !!!

:crazy:

I do not against volient game but for kids, they have to be careful do not influence to become volient.

Originally posted by dojosky
i thought it was senator colin who did that shit...and he didn't even let night trap be on a nintendo system so...why was it on sega anyway? trying to get it out of hardware business? proably so lol

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I do not against volient game but for kids, they have to be careful do not influence to become volient.
:werd:

Back