AD Speed Dating

:naughty:

Maybe she likes dirty old men. :rofl: You should get some sleep Lianne... you are getting loopy.

:giggle: well I do like the older man... and who doesn't like getting dirty every once in a while???

god its a bit early to be talking like this...maybe I should get some sleep :eek3::ty:

:giggle: well I do like the older man... and who doesn't like getting dirty every once in a while???

god its a bit early to be talking like this...maybe I should get some sleep :eek3::ty:
I have never felt closer to you than I do right now. :naughty: :D :lol: :rofl:

Okay, where do I start...
Firstly, this is WAY off topic - I realise the other vegetarian talk was vaguely off topic too but seing as we actually are veggie, it is therefore about us therefore okay.

Secondly, bolded seems slightly untrue given the lecture that follows.

Thirdly, I am trying to be the bigger person here and not get angry but I cannot help myself. How dare you try and tell me how to be a vegetarian when you aren't one yourself!? The whole thing just makes me so annoyed! You have the ordasity to relate the killing of plants to the killing of animals? It is not the same! plants do not have brains, cannot think for themselves and do not feel pain. I agree it is better to buy organic etc but not to help plants, to help the farmers that grow them.

okay, I have restrained myself here and I know you are merely expressing your views, but, to me they seem somewhat hypocritical. Also, I notice that by responding to this I am also being slightly hipocritical in my first (off topic) point so to rectify this I add...

Nearly 22, vegetarian, passionate about beliefs and will defend them from hypocrites, loves life and the opportunities it brings! (19 words!)

Well, you know of course, that I was kidding. Just like my first post. I couldn't care less what other people eat. One plus is vegetarians are usually cheaper dates....:lol:. The only type I don't like are the elitist veggies.....You don't seem to be one of those though

When I say I do not try to convert people I mean it. Bolding, rewording, or deliberately misrepresenting my post does not make your rant anything but that, a rant. I guess I can claim to know all about animals just for the pure fact that I eat them right? I know a heck of a lot about plants and I also eat them. I also study ethnobotany. Care to post your experience with plants other than eating them? There is no need to reword my post to show you know nothing of what your talking about.

I have never attacked the vegetarian way of life in fact I support it.
Maybe you need to read posts before flaming someone who is both knowledgeable and supportive of the idea.

Nearly 22, vegetarian, passionate about beliefs and will defend them from hypocrites, loves life and the opportunities it brings!
Maybe this explains a lot. Too bad your not a little younger or you could claim to know everything.

scuffling about vegan?

Lets maybe move on from this okay? Get back to the good stuff like hair pulling and ass fucking... smiles

When I say I do not try to convert people I mean it. Bolding, rewording, or deliberately misrepresenting my post does not make your rant anything but that, a rant. I guess I can claim to know all about animals just for the pure fact that I eat them right? I know a heck of a lot about plants and I also eat them. I also study ethnobotany. Care to post your experience with plants other than eating them? There is no need to reword my post to show you know nothing of what your talking about.

Maybe you need to read posts before flaming someone who is both knowledgeable and supportive of the idea.

Maybe this explains a lot. Too bad your not a little younger or you could claim to know everything.

OMG, I'm 18, vegetarian and I know everything!

Ok, the last one, it's just a joke, but Lianne is right. You can support our lifestyle or our diet, whatever the way you call it, but you can't tell us how to be vegetarians. I've met someone who once called me "anti-meat" just because I don't like broccoli and she thinks (still thinks) I should eat all kind of vegetables just because I'm vegetarian,, then I ask her if she liked to eat rabbit, she said no, of course, not because she eats animals, she's gonna eat all of them. I buy in a local store because it's near, not because I have to prove everybody I'm veg. I don't freaking care!! at least, other people don't see me as a killer's accomplice or whatever you people called yourselves. So... of course, it's just a story I remind, but it's something like that.

We -all- should care what we say about others' way of life. If you want to do that, then... talk dirty stuff about the Amish, about the gay people and about us, LA GENTE LATINA EN SU PAÍS!

Lets maybe move on from this okay? Get back to the good stuff like hair pulling and ass fucking... smiles

LMAO! You always crack me up, man.

Seriously, how did this thread turn into a veggie tales war?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! is all I can say to that! and as for the personal jab about my age, maybe it is you who needs to grow up!

And yes, thanks for lightening the mood although hair pulling and ass fucking are not quite my bag! bring out the whips and chains lol :whip:

And yes, thanks for lightening the mood although hair pulling and ass fucking are not quite my bag! bring out the whips and chains lol :whip:
:naughty:
but_whips_and_chains_excite_me_tshirt-p235730397477164934qjha_400.jpg

Dont forget to purchase Rockdrummers special edition "Sticks and Stones" T shirt.

Where from man? we all want one! Although I think I'll wear mine as strictly PJs only!

Back