Actress: Frances Reid died

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Frances Reid died

She will be greatly missed! She was on Days of Our lives known as Alice Horton and few others show.

RIP Frances!

never watched daytime soap operas but she looks lovely and lived well - consoldence to her family and beloved ones.

I loved her and she was a real sweetheart. Can't believe she lived to be 95! She definitely will be missed. That show has a lot of new people now. Ugh!

Yiddy yup! I haven't watch DOOL for like a year or so..cuz of boring story lines till friend told me about something so excited going on...so I started go back and watch lately...:)

Yea she was such a sweetheart....
I loved her and she was a real sweetheart. Can't believe she lived to be 95! She definitely will be missed. That show has a lot of new people now. Ugh!

I remembered Frances Reid who played the role of Alice Horton. She was an excellent actress and I like to watch her. I used to watch "Days of our Lives". It was a good show, but I later switched to the "Young and the Restless". I am sorry that she passed away. She lived long life and already into her middle 90 years old. Wow. Amazing, is she? I will surely miss her very much as I knew she was a very kind and sweet woman on the show. I don't know much about her private life beside her work in the Soaps. Rest in Peace, Frances Reid. :(

Back