Actor Don Knotts dies at 81

Oh mannnn, I shall miss him. Back in the late fifties, when I was a boy, Andy of Mayberry was a must-watch, lol. Of course there was no closed-captioning back then, but he was so easy to lipread that it did not matter.
That is more than can be said for the "stars" nowadays.

Peachy Lady said:
I truly enjoyed the old 1964 movie that Don Knotts was in, "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" Here's the website about this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058230/

Yes, I enjoyed that movie too. :) I feel, IMHO, it's better than most of the current half-animated movies I've seen. :)

I've also seen him in "The Reluctant Astronaut", another 1960s movie.....he was so funny! :)

Hard to believe he's gone... :(

It's sad to see him go. My favorite show he played in " The Incredible of Mr. Limpet ".

Rest in peace, Don Knotts ! :sadwave:

yea he was soooo funny person , i love watch him on show... RIP.. sigh.. i will miss him! :sadwave:

When I saw this on the front page of Yahoo this afternoon, it just made me sad. To see the Don Knotts passing away. I used to watching him in Andy Griffith Show, Three's Company and of course Matlock. Such a wonderful actor, I know he's in a better place, but it was nice to have him with us.

damn first it was john ritter and now it is don knotts sighs

RIP don knotts

i love him in 3's company he was so funny

A truly funny and quite charming whenever he acted, bringing barrels of laughter whether it was one of his series, movies, etc., he'll be greatly missed...all the shows/movies he starred in, he was phenomenal and his funny antics will be greatly missed! Rest in Peace Don Knotts--

Back