about FCC

Harleydragon

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has posted about this information , for I may be late posting about this or not but..............anyway a friend sent me this and I thought I post the news here not sure where I should have posted in but I go ahead post here . It is about FCC may take action that will hurt VRS . And VRSCA.org are asking everyone to either email them or copy letter and mail them by mail to stop this and keep vrs other vrs company alive . I will paste the link here for you to go straight to that site and help keep vrs . Sorry I haven't been in here for while I have been busy and still am busy . I will be busy again need to get everything done and need to work on my house too ah. I will still check often when I can until next time Have nice 4th of july !:wave:The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) May Take Action That Will Hurt VRS - Latest News - VRSCA

Here is some info from the link. Two days to respond....

The FCC is asking for comments from the Deaf community, which must be sent by July 6, 2009.
The FCC should not renege on its promise to provide a fair, stable and predictable rate for three years. Instead of threatening to hurt VRS, the FCC should be looking for ways to improve VRS. President Obama has announced that broadband for vulnerable populations is a national priority; the FCC should be doing the same, not threatening to cut back on VRS.

Back