A truely moral story right here

Machina

Reaction score
Since I am new here, many of you don't know I was once married, and I had one of my greatest life lessons occur to me in the time leading up to my wedding.

See, my fiance was a great gal, but she had this younger sister. Barely 18, and ever since we were engaged, she started wearing these low cut tops and short skirts. Needless to say but dinner with the family in law became troublesome at best. Every moment that she got she tried to flirt with me.

Anyways, the day before the wedding I went over to my parent in law's house to see my fiance and make sure everything was running OK for tomorrow. Well, sure enough, the younger sister is there, with seemingly no one else in house, dressed in another one of her all too revealing numbers. She walks up to me and says seductively "I know what you want, and you can have it. Follow me". She went upstairs, but I didn't follow her.

I immediately make an about face and walked out the front door. Just outside the door, I was greeted by her father. He had a grin on his face, met me with a big hug and said "Son, you passed the test. Welcome to the family."

That was the moment I had my life lesson. The lesson, you ask?

Guys, keep your condoms in your car.

:D:D:D

(PS, I was never actually married)

very old joke but LOL!

Back