A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Saw this about 20 minutes ago.

It is beautiful! I love things like this. Here is one I took of the street where I work at in Baltimore City. Love the historical homes.

Attachments

• Baltimore.jpg
    Baltimore.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 15
It is beautiful! I love things like this. Here is one I took of the street where I work at in Baltimore City. Love the historical homes.

That's beautiful. There's several beautiful buildings on Sheridan, and I'll see about getting them this weekend, possibly later this afternoon/early evening or tomorrow.

That's beautiful. There's several beautiful buildings on Sheridan, and I'll see about getting them this weekend, possibly later this afternoon/early evening or tomorrow.

Yea and the surprising thing is that this neighborhood where I work at is considered "inner" city but it is beautiful. However, a block or two away there are Section 8 homes and the area looks rough. That's the interesting thing about Baltimore...some streets are nice and fancy and then one street away, pure poverty.

You don't see many houses being build like that anymore with a pouch out front or with nice wide window stills to put your plants on or for a cat to hang out comfortably . Everything is prefab today.

Yea and the surprising thing is that this neighborhood where I work at is considered "inner" city but it is beautiful. However, a block or two away there are Section 8 homes and the area looks rough. That's the interesting thing about Baltimore...some streets are nice and fancy and then one street away, pure poverty.

We have those here, too. When I used to live in Rogers Park, the eastern side of that area is decent, but the western side? Not so much, especially after Western Ave.

I have building pictures. I will upload them sometimes this week, as I still have others to upload ( I took 122 photos today, a number I wasn't expecting to be so high -__-)

I am flying high! Great weekend my Patriots won

The cable went out in our living room but is ok everywhere else in the house. Tried switching out the boxes and cables, no change. Odd.

Soon to head out to upload more pictures for multiple threads. Going to be a very busy afternoon.

During my bike ride today, I saw these, and one of these some of you will appreciate:

I am not sure what to think how the father and the daughter are.

The father was not a great father, and have never been there for the daughter when the daughter was growing up. Sometimes the father did provide to the daughter but it was not much. The father got divorced with the mother due to addicting with gambling, drinking a lot and always broke. For years, the father has been doing the same stuff over and over. Over the years, sometimes the father contacted her but not much. One day, the father got cancer and the uncle told the daughter about the father who got cancer. The daughter told the uncle to let her know when the father dies then the daugether will start to play the lotto by getting the numbers of when the father dies.

ouchie.

During tonight's walk, I saw THIS:

When I did, I was :jaw: and :shock: that this thing is here.

Back