A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Going with hubby wants company tonight see gene Pitney tribute thing the theatre one best in country for deaf but I don't think I going get good autistics tonight not sitting right place and when you seen and talked to Gene himself this be poor second.Upside I can have few G&T double of course

Gene Pitney, didn't know he was still alive. Town Without Pity. Now I'll be singing that all day! :lol:

*GROANNNNNN* I am up at 4 am. I wish it was the weekend already. I am so exhausted from my job. It is 4 times as demanding as it was last year. At the end of the day, I am practically soaked with sweat.

hope they give you a nice raise!

No colorful foliage in Maine yet, leaves are still green, those falling off trees are just burnt up in a tan color. I heard we wont be having pretty fall leaves this year. Summer was too warm and dry I guess.

I heard the trees could turn colors early here b/c of the dry summer . We are having a moderate drought in my city and we never had a water ban all summer . Other towns close by did, my city it too stupid to have a ban. :roll:

Gene Pitney, didn't know he was still alive. Town Without Pity. Now I'll be singing that all day! :lol:

He not alive it tribute band and I came home half way through just could not get it tonight.Sitting in wrong place get best of it plus strobe lighting.usually sit with other deaf but none there.For me to enjoy it hurts hubby ears
HE look nothing like Pitney bald head Irish bloke

He not alive it tribute band and I came home half way through just could not get it tonight.Sitting in wrong place get best of it plus strobe lighting.usually sit with other deaf but none there.For me to enjoy it hurts hubby ears
HE look nothing like Pitney bald head Irish bloke

Oh, ok, that clears that up. Sorry you didn't have a good time tonight.

Me thinks the post office has already started forwarding my mail (or is holding it hostage) even though I said I wanted it forwarded next week. Guess, with everything else on my plate tomorrow I'll give them a call.

Ditto with Lottery... Need to stop by the "mom & pop" corner gas station near here to get one- Maybe Monday or Wednesday.

I can dream :)

Speaking of deviled eggs, this came from FB and what's more cool about those pics.... :)

50 ? Hmm... I have made a dozen deviled eggs at times and eaten them all in one sitting. Too yummy to not! :) but 50? Don't think I could.

Bring it on, men. Who wants to try and then post results?? :lol:

b56d32ef73c87de2e6767de681dad0ea.jpg
I like owls the best! They look awesome!

All that food looks so good and clever..
I watching Star Trec fest ..Worf most sexy good looking bloke (Klingon)oozes sex appeal..I don't know why others not fancy him.He got full packagel

I think I bit off more than I can chew. Too much stuff I want to keep. May get a storage facility for the rest of it and then hire someone to clear out the rest of the stuff. Just texted my landlord asking if he'd mind if some stuff was still here after the 30th until I can get it out.

And here I have a nice relaxing trip coming up next week, and will be too tired & stressed out to prepare for it. Agh!

And poor kitty is alone in the apartment hiding under the bed.

I think I bit off more than I can chew. Too much stuff I want to keep. May get a storage facility for the rest of it and then hire someone to clear out the rest of the stuff. Just texted my landlord asking if he'd mind if some stuff was still here after the 30th until I can get it out.

And here I have a nice relaxing trip coming up next week, and will be too tired & stressed out to prepare for it. Agh!

So, when do you go to your new apt for good? I thought you were all moved in this past w/e. Moving is sooo stressful, wishing you good things!

So, when do you go to your new apt for good? I thought you were all moved in this past w/e. Moving is sooo stressful, wishing you good things!

I'm in my new apt, but not completely out of the house.
I just checked 1-800-GotJunk and am happy to see its easy to book online, even same day if there's a slot available (2 hr window). And they do evenings and Saturdays (didn't check Sunday). I'll see where things stand tonight before booking.

I'm in my new apt, but not completely out of the house.
I just checked 1-800-GotJunk and am happy to see its easy to book online, even same day if there's a slot available (2 hr window). And they do evenings and Saturdays (didn't check Sunday). I'll see where things stand tonight before booking.

Time for some very careful and complete sorting to make sure they don't take something you don't want them to.

I'm a 4-time homeowner and seems like every time we move, we (in)conveniently lose a box or two. This from an OCD person who quadruple checks every room to be sure they are empty. I think moving trucks have secret trapdoors. :lol:

Same here...winded up giving a lot of stuff away when I couldn't find room for anything in the smaller apartment.

Back