A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still just figuring it all out

thinking of everything and nothing. ommmm :aw:
hows everyone today? happy monday.

lol @ my friend's FB status - "Bob Marley makes every little thing alright."

:smoking:

Soooo lazy today at my mom's while she is at work.

My body needed to recover from the battering it took at Fossil Creek on Sat.

I think so figure out relax too much asl student i will think cope limit I try best :D

Uhoh...you are hurt?

Not seriously but my back took a severe beating from falling down on rocks when trying to slide in the waterfall at Fossil Creek. It was such a miracle I didn't slam my head on the rocks. As a result, I am very very sore and stiff. Hoever, after resting today, iam starting to feel better although my left rear is still very tender.

Keeping busy, fixing my resume and cover letter to apply for a job and studying for phlebotomy exam coming up in Sept :)

Added something to my signature. Was from an anonymous and I'm sure it been said before somewhere else in different words, but read it and share. As many adventurers would say, buckle up. It's a ride you don't want to miss.

Well.. can't wait to see what college has to offer me now.

Ohhhhh. Shel90. I'm glad you're okay! good to know you stil have good time here. I loveeee the picture of your boy and husband with the water river. It is a must to put it in the frame in ur home. Beautilful

Added something to my signature. Was from an anonymous and I'm sure it been said before somewhere else in different words, but read it and share. As many adventurers would say, buckle up. It's a ride you don't want to miss.

Well.. can't wait to see what college has to offer me now.

but,..you dont buckle up on a motocross bike LOL

Today was my last day of school... I am done!! I will do my extern at a local hospital. I will be working in a inpatient pharmacy.

Ohhhh change the job from teacher to pharmacy? i remember you were thinking about leaving school. i hope i remember your past posts right. :shock:

Ohhhhh. Shel90. I'm glad you're okay! good to know you stil have good time here. I loveeee the picture of your boy and husband with the water river. It is a must to put it in the frame in ur home. Beautilful

Thanks! I need to figure out how to get the pics printed at a photo center and then get them framed.

Today was my last day of school... I am done!! I will do my extern at a local hospital. I will be working in a inpatient pharmacy.

My apologies if I couldnt remember...what job will you be doing once your externship is all done?

Ohhhh change the job from teacher to pharmacy? i remember you were thinking about leaving school. i hope i remember your past posts right. :shock:

Yeah, I got burned out on teaching.. I am very happy with my choice in going back to college and finding another career. :)

Thanks! I need to figure out how to get the pics printed at a photo center and then get them framed.

save it in your computer as a file then find any hosting that offers to sell picture. Order it online then they will mail it to you at your home. :) or go to walmart, but you have to save it on CD. ugh! I prefer online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back