A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You left out puting on make up

I shave when I drive....which is pretty talented since I don't use an electric razor. I have to take turns slowly so I don't spill the bowl of water

:h5: you are extra talented than me:lol: I was a good girl, didn't text message on my way back from the other campus:) I do a bit of traveling at my job.

TXgolfer, that's a tragic story. My condolences to you.

you and my ex are double trouble team! :giggle:

too bad you didn't get to see her last time. now she's gone for a year :aw:

Where she came from and where did she go, here in NYC or NJ? Did she go to AD Happy Hour? Why am I asking you a ton of qqs lol I guess it is bec you said "ex" It got my attention LOL

Where she came from and where did she go, here in NYC or NJ? Did she go to AD Happy Hour? Why am I asking you a ton of qqs lol I guess it is bec you said "ex" It got my attention LOL

:roll: you don't pay attention to what I tell you... that's because you always gotta gooooo! lol I invited you to our farewell party last weekend! She left for Korea and she'll be gone for a year. You didn't know we were dating for a short while????? :roll: You were at camping trip with us in Vermont! *bop bop your head*

Oh you were talking about Dee. Got you now! I am not supposed to chat around while I'm working :X

You were camping with us. I did not forget. I'm glad you and Steve tagged along with us. Oh qq, is Steve a member here?

I'm kinda bummed that one of my friends didn't get a summer job working where I will be... we were going to be co-workers. :(

good bye AD! :wave: going home now..... in this shitty weather..... :fruit:

ciao, jiro.

yup it's raining but better in 30's. YAY! i am tired of 10 or 20 degrees. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

A CHP observing you driving, texting, head banging, and NOW testing your pc functions. Time to consider a little peep show of your cleavage! :naughty:

arrest me:naughty: :rofl2:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Loghead said:

Thanks. She told me about the phone call. He was very unprofessional. :confused:

What a weirdo

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Missing a certain somebody :( meh.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Missing a certain somebody :( meh.

your son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back