A simple LOVE STORY from child to mother

Think.Wind

Reaction score
To My Dear Sweet Mother-To-Be:

Before you deliver me from your womb, please consider the wind as my judge for my body if I am born with a body that can’t hear. The inside of my body doesn’t have the ability to process all movement coming from the environment that I already know can’t be seen while I won’t be able to hear this. Help me with the choosing concerning WHERE, HOW, WHEN, and WHAT to receive before another decides to do this without considering wind as my body’s judge. If you don’t consider wind as my body’s judge, nothing will help me for the rest of my life based on this.

By considering wind as my body’s judge, this act of love will never fail you since truth always prevails with wind or something that has own mind and goes where it wishes to go. The wind is stronger than anything that can be said from a mouth that wants to do the choosing without considering this for my body. The only mouth that can stop wind is the one that belongs to Superman or the One that made wind.

Since I know how you want nothing but what is best for me, please stand strong for me and consider wind as my body’s judge as soon as I am born. To help keep my body from receiving all movement coming from the environment that can’t be seen and heard while knowing how the inside of my body is not able to process this, please plug my ears for my body. After performing this act of love for me, we can make a decision together from there concerning choosing WHERE, HOW, WHEN, and WHAT body is going to receive. Since life is priceless, this would be the most precious thing that you could do for me versus listening to another that doesn’t use wind as a basis with their decision making before trying to tell you how to help me live without considering this basis. I hope all is well with you while you deliver me from your womb into my next world before we begin our journey together with the help from being based on the same thing so we can continue together from there.

From Your Unborn Bundle of Precious and Pure Joy That Has Body That Can’t Hear
(Just because my body can’t hear doesn’t mean body is stopped from receiving while choosing coming from another can lead body to having effected vision with this.)

P.S. Whoever wants to say that wind doesn’t exist will also deny life for your bundle of precious and pure joy. Since you already know how wind exist, please use this as your guide for my life since this is my body’s true judge.

Back