A real life Garfield!...

Goodness gracious and great balls of fire!....:shock:...Bet this cat would keep anybody, any size...warm in the winter....and bet this CAT don't take no crap from any doggie either....

My experience with fat cats is not good. My ex's cat was a vicious beast that would act all "Oh, would sir pet me please? " And as soon as my hand got close enough... ATTACK!

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

i think this one is a friendly, look at those relaxed paws...

I noticed that the woman's hand is twice as big as her head. So I think something is a little strange about the photo. Like she's holding the cat out towards the camera or it's been photoshoped. The cat still looks huge but maybe not as big as it first appears.

I noticed that the woman's hand is twice as big as her head. So I think something is a little strange about the photo. Like she's holding the cat out towards the camera or it's been photoshoped. The cat still looks huge but maybe not as big as it first appears.

I had the same thought when I first saw the photo, the cat is probably really big but I think the angle and perspective, the cat being so much closer to the camera than the woman.....makes the cat appear to even more gigantic. Still a big cat though lol. Bigger than my old buddy's coon cat even.

yea, im begining to wonder if its photoshopped a bit...like notich hards very big (thanks jonnyghost) also notice the waist line, leg and the shoulder of the woman its too narrow far back...also the 'kink' in the corner lines of the wall behind her doesnt match completely you can see this if you compare from the top half of photo and bottom half...so i think it photo shopped, FAT cat Yes, but as for BIG, I'm not so sure now...

Poor cat! It's so fat I bet it has a hard time getting around!

I had a friend way back when, she had a similarly fat black lab (dog), when it wanted to sit it would just relax its hind legs and its butt would settle heavily onto the floor, no problem!

I did see how big her hands are I was so gross out by the size of the cat, this is photoshoped. I was thinking that when I first saw the photo, a house cat can't get that big unless it shot up drugs.

Probably not photoshopped, it's just the cat (and the woman's hands) is much much closer to the camera that the woman. It's just persception.

nah its definitely photoshopped fat legs of the woman doesnt match with a small statured shoulder and heads of the same woman...(not to mention the hands its enormous!...so it made out the cat to be enormous)

come to think of it, i feel stink sending in this photo i feel a fool :Oops:

I've got a real-life Garfield of my own. Some of you have seen pics of her. (Millie) :lol:

nah its definitely photoshopped fat legs of the woman doesnt match with a small statured shoulder and heads of the same woman...(not to mention the hands its enormous!...so it made out the cat to be enormous)

come to think of it, i feel stink sending in this photo i feel a fool :Oops:

Nah, see those Yellow lines behind her, that's some kind of trim on the walls, if it was photoshopped, the part with the cat widened and expanded, those yellow lines would curve. That's how you can spot if a girl has photoshopped her pic to make her boobs or butt look bigger. Who ever took the pic is probably on their knees with the camera directly in front of the cat and tilted upward to capture the woman too. No dout that's a big cat though. Wait I'll show you what I mean. I have a picture of me and sister, granted I'm smaller than her but she's standing closer to the camera so she looks even more bigger than me than she really is. Problem is a picture is 2 dimensional not 3. I'll have to find the pic and upload it etc etc I'll edit it into this post when I get it.

You can tell by our skates that she's standing just few inches closer to the camera than me, and just those few inches made a big difference. She's only 2 inches taller than me and maybe one or two pants sizes bigger but she dwarfs me in that pic.

Attachments

• P1020497.jpg
    P1020497.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 7
Back