A guy I like...

i agree stay friends with people your own age ... when i was 14 i thought it was gross when i heard that some girls who were my age were going out 19 yr olds...

2hot4you said:
But you seem____how do I say it without being rude___kinda strange.

Do you frequent the RenFest or something?

No, Good Lady, I do not frequent the RenFest at all. I am strange because I am a knight, lost in this cursed modern world.

I will be 31 tomorrow .. you're 14 and your love around 30s ?!

As a man of 31 all I will say is that stay away from that man.. You will most likely be a heartbroken girl !!! You're too young to enter a relationship..

And do you know ? I'm 31 and I'm currently in love with a woman ,first time !!!

2hot4you said:
There is a guy here on this board that I like. I found out he lives near me to but he is much much older than I am. I think hes very cool. I learned rumor that he likes somebody else from alldeaf.com but that girl is taken by another man. I want to tell him that I like him but dont know if I should. I also don't want troubles with the girl that he likes. How should I tell him?

thewinterknight said:
No, Good Lady, I do not frequent the RenFest at all. I am strange because I am a knight, lost in this cursed modern world.
Kid I don't mean this as an insult. Only as advice...

Lose the Knight routine or you will be at virgin until you are old and gray... :ugh2:

Chicks don't dig weirdos...

When you're 16 or 17, it's depend on your parents who will approve you be with that mature guy.

C.C.Sinned said:

Lose the Knight routine or you will be at virgin until you are old and gray... :ugh2:

At least I have a 7 feet sword, I know how to use it. You better be shaking in your little corset right now, FOR I AM THE LEGENDARY WINTER KNIGHT!!

Besides it gives me a good laugh here and there.

C.C.Sinned said:

some people don't grow out their childhood

thewinterknight said:
At least I have a 7 feet sword, I know how to use it. You better be shaking in your little corset right now, FOR I AM THE LEGENDARY WINTER KNIGHT!!

Besides it gives me a good laugh here and there.
:sure:

ella said:
some people don't grow out their childhood

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about there!

Oh wait, was you making fun of me. Bah! I'll unleash Winter upon all you fools!

thewinterknight said:
Oh wait, was you making fun of me. Bah! I'll unleash Winter upon all you fools!
I think she was being sarcastic towards me not you... :|

My only advice is to not get involved in a relationship with a man who is like 15 years older than you and could possibly cause alot of problems due to age and law enforcement assuming that it may be a rape case when they discover a man is dating a girl under the age of 18 is completely illegal. Best not to do that and just be friends with him and find a guy your own age, is all.

Back