A greeting from SASE

SASE

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm 14 (Hope thats okay :shock: ) and a hearing person with very good hearing. I am biologically female. What else to share? Hmm. Hi to Nika from SASE! Yes, I am SASE from AVEN. I'm learning sign language with the book Signing Illustrated. I'm told I'm very mature for my age (Which I disagree with and agree with at the same time) and online people think I'm about in my 30s, not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I like to dance, paint, write, read, do sudoku puzzles, and climb the occassional swing set or tree. I've been volunteering for numerous things since age eight, and love to help people (Being an interpreter is, like, my dream job.) I am a scorpio, and have a bit of a sting sometimes, but overall I'm very mellow, calm, and hard to anger. I have a knack of understanding emotions, not thoughts, and I can't really not like someone. I hate the word hate, and am very observative. (Did you see in the last episode in The Troop that the girl on the motorcycle has a tail with her shadow?!? She does! I knew she's a monster, I knew it!) I'm introverted and usually don't talk to people, but once you get me out of my shell, I've been known to have quite the humor, and energy. I don't really care what people think, and strangly, once I think that people are making fun of me or something, it just gets me more determined to do what they think is funny. I have opinions, but they are complicated and never black and white. I muse a lot, and have a desire to figure things out. It's difficult to get me grouchy, but once I am, be scared, very scared. I think things through before saying them, and can keep my thoughts to myself if needed. I like it when people are happy. And.... lastly, I'm kinda considering taking sentences off because it looks really long.... I see some people just put a sentence!

Back